Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [poll] What do you think of girls who like ecchi? - Minitokyo

[poll] What do you think of girls who like ecchi?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

lol...there's nothing wrong with girls liking ecchi (or even hentai!) ..
Coz..coz..Yumi likes em too XD Hahaha.. =X I sound so horny *blushes & runs*
Well *ahem* I find that girls that go "eww eww" type XD are, cowards XD No offence though if some of you think ecchi is not a good thing for everyone.
Therefore.....Yumi prefers watching ecchi animes XD hahaha..yup yup, girls who like ecchi kicks ass XD nyahahahaha~ *hides*
I vote " That's so awesome, I'm totally like that! " XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

I don't think ecchi is something evil or that it should be banned. It's just that it is suitable of only 'some' of the audiences. Ecchi spices up an anime series and is a kind of art form. So, if a girl should like it, then it's alright, isn't it?

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I generally don't care what other people do. I guess its kind of cool that girls can like ecchi, too.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I'm a girl and I like ecchi too! My friend can't stand it, I think ecchi manga is more funny than any other kind of manga, like Love Hina and Negima.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I don't really care. It's not a big deal for me at all. I mean why can't a girl like ecchi?

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by VampireMelindaGirls who like ecchi kick ass, because I'm a Girl and I like ecchi and
I kick ass so there. i could really care less myself, but what gets me
is other girls are like ewww gross all the time and they don't even
give it a chance. Kind of like boys with Yaoi.

Quote by Yumi-Chanlol...there's nothing wrong with girls liking ecchi (or even hentai!) Coz..coz..Yumi likes em too XD Hahaha.. =X I sound so horny *blushes & runs*
Well *ahem* I find that girls that go "eww eww" type XD are, cowards XD
No offence though if some of you think ecchi is not a good thing for
everyone.
Therefore.....Yumi prefers watching ecchi animes XD hahaha..yup yup,
girls who like ecchi kicks ass XD nyahahahaha~ *hides*
I vote " That's so awesome, I'm totally like that! " XD

well looks like im adding a couple more ladies to my friendlist. ^_^

seriously though there is nothing wrong with a girl liking ecchi- ecchi can be quite tasteful[ly done]. ^_^

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Quote by VampireMelindaGirls who like ecchi kick ass, because I'm a Girl and I like ecchi and
I kick ass so there. i could really care less myself, but what gets me
is other girls are like ewww gross all the time and they don't even
give it a chance. Kind of like boys with Yaoi.

so agree, im just like vampiremelinda, i like ecchi, don't mind it most of the time. there's nothing wrong with a little ecchiness once in awhile ^_^

I don't have a problem with ecchi, or girls that like it, I guess. I read alot of manga that has it, but I guess it's stopped bothering me, and there are alot of pretty pictures that are ecchi that I like.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't care cuz I'm a girl and I like ecchi. One of my favorte ecchi series is Mahou Sensei Negima. It is so funny.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

sergiej

sergiej

Shining Thing

i don't mind ecchi. especially 'ilght' comedies like 'Hand Maid May' (it's so~ sweet ^ ^ - the sweetiest ecchi i've ever seen) or 'i! my! me! strawberry eggs'
but i hate 'mahoromatic' -_-" it was so..... <fill the empty place !>

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i wouldn't really care if they like it and no one should judge because of that

I dont find a problem at all. I think its good that a girl is more open and doesnt think its all gross. Its good that some girls ignore social expectations ^_^

Interesting IMO.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

it wouldnt bother me, but i might like it as it might be more fun hehe

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

i personally dont care either, wutever peopel like let them be,.

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

i love ecchi and i'm a girl =)

girls who like ecchi are hot.

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

indifferent

ecchi is NOTHING!

hentai.. a bit gross.
but thats it :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.