Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best and worst manga - Minitokyo

best and worst manga

page 1 of 1 12 total items

wich is the best and the worst manga ever?? because the story, the images... i dont know... its very dificult pick one, and i think is harder pick the worst... i like clamps mangas and dnangel but... the worst?? well... i dont know... give your opinion.

shido00

ALEXIA TE AMO !!!

Niña loca!!!!! XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP
Ohhhh... ella.............. :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:
Vos sabes lo que a mi me gusta :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D
Que raro que no hayas puesto caritas y cosas locas como esas :x .
Te amo, nos vemos!!!!! Chau. :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

WORLD PORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

fsn

huh, that`s easy the worst for me is Yugi-Oh, and the best... hm, dunno i`ve read many great mangas but i can`t decide...

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Best manga IMO: Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm
Worst manga: Well...there are a lot of horrible mangas out there =/

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

I love manga I dont think I have bought a bad one yet :) my fav tho hmmm would be a tie between samurai deeper kyo and basara

my favorite manga is gravitation..ahh ryu chan....oh sorry bout that as for bad manga....well i seem to like all the manga i read so far ....tohma i'm forever yours

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Best manga: Demon Diary!
I don't really know about a worst manga, but I love Demon Diary!

I love Wish and Fruits Basket as for a bad manga.....I just don't have one...their all so good^^

*A CITY WITH NO PEOPLE*-chobits join the adventure with Wish

i have lots of great mangas...hmm i'd be meitantei conan for sure, fruits basket, dn angel, love hina, chobits, pita ten, steam detectives etc...(ya cant jus pick 1!)
worst...hmm...it'll be dragonball z, project arms,bayblade, evagenlien(however u spell it) and revolutionary girl utena

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

no no no i don't see worst mangas because in my country the editorials only sells sucessfull mangas but i saw worst anime XP ooooeeeeeeeeee XP

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Best manga(s): Inuyasha, Chrno Crusade, and Furuba! Wheee! >_<
Worst manga: I believe it was about some star and a girl... their drawings were horrible, and the story made no sense watsoever... XD

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by tiliforgot16I love Wish and Fruits Basket as for a bad manga.....I just don't have one...their all so good^^

How can you say that?! You're so mean! :( snif snif
worst: DB and DBZ
best: Yakitate!! Japan and Negima

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.