Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best MT artist - Minitokyo

best MT artist

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

i have seen very beautifull walls, the people here makes a very good job! but... who is the best?? (i know... everyone, but you have to pick one). and the best wall in all the history of MT? i know every day there are better jobs!!! well... put your opinions here.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's not a popularity contest. I think that all the members at Minitokyo have lots of potential, even when they least expect it. I've seen lots and lots of great walls, and I'm proud of every one who made their walls. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

eh. You can't pick one. It's not possible... there are just too many talented wallers. I haven't a favourite one, I like them all because every of the top artists has his/her own style which makes them unique. Plus this website is not (or at last it shouldn't be) about popularity, people here just have to value the product, and not the maker, if you get what I mean.

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Quote by ShiNN84eh. You can't pick one. It's not possible... there are just too many talented wallers. I haven't a favourite one, I like them all because every of the top artists has his/her own style which makes them unique. Plus this website is not (or at last it shouldn't be) about popularity, people here just have to value the product, and not the maker, if you get what I mean.

yes i definitely agree with shinn :) they are all wonderful

'Signature Image'

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

So many amazing walls here, and so many talented artists making them.. like Shin said, cant pick one.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

i know its not a popularity contest, but there are persons who makes very good works, and not just one. for ezample, dark-sakura makes exelents drawings, its seems she spent lots of hours on it. (and i warn u that she is not my friend or something like that) and... well... i dont remember others, but there are persons who seems to be very good at it. cant you remember a very good work of somebody??

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by miyaira cant you remember a very good work of somebody??

Sure I can:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/91082/

"High Hopes" by crapmonster. This one is probably my all-time favorite wallpaper, though it's really hard, to decide between all the good ones submitted at MT.

shido00

ALEXIA TE AMO !!!

Ya que todos te escriben... Que se yo! XP no conozco mucho de los artistas de MT, yo soy un desastre para hacer "lindas" a las imagenes :( . Al fin y al cabo, como hay tantos mangas y anime, no a veces si es trabajo de ellos o de los creadores ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' . No es todo lo que tengo que decir, pero la otra vez charlamos de eso ;) .
Te quiero mucho mi vida. Nos vemos!!! Chau!!!! :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

WORLD PORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

*throws an english vocabulary to shid00*

there....

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by shido00Ya que todos te escriben... Que se yo! XP no conozco mucho de los
artistas de MT, yo soy un desastre para hacer "lindas" a las imagenes
:( . Al fin y al cabo, como hay tantos mangas y anime, no a veces si es
trabajo de ellos o de los creadores ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' . No es todo lo que
tengo que decir, pero la otra vez charlamos de eso ;) . Te quiero mucho
mi vida. Nos vemos!!! Chau!!!! :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

you're almost modest from what i can understand of what you wrote ~_~ you really should repeat that in English... unless you want a warning from the mods...

hey miyaira... what about doujinshi artists?? wallers aren't the only artists on MT you know ~_~ toujin and vampyre are just a few examples of really great doujin artists here...

wallers : i didn't see all the walls, and i sure as hell missed some great wallers, but i'd say i love shadowdude's walls a lot, Mel also does pretty walls, and... oh, there are so many others...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Ayamaelhey miyaira... what about doujinshi artists?? wallers aren't the only
artists on MT you know ~_~ toujin and vampyre are just a few examples
of really great doujin artists here...

W00T! Great words Ayamael!! XD it's tru tho. There r other artist here other than Waller.

thats true... i forgote... im sorry, but u didnt said anything!!! :\
well, if u have an other thing to say, tell me. bye XP XP XP XP XP XP

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by Ayamael

Quote by shido00Ya que todos te escriben... Que se yo! XP no conozco
mucho de los
artistas de MT, yo soy un desastre para hacer "lindas" a las imagenes
:( . Al fin y al cabo, como hay tantos mangas y anime, no a veces si es
trabajo de ellos o de los creadores ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' . No es todo lo que
tengo que decir, pero la otra vez charlamos de eso ;) . Te quiero mucho
mi vida. Nos vemos!!! Chau!!!! :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:
:pacman:

you're almost modest from what i can understand of what you wrote ~_~
you really should repeat that in English... unless you want a warning
from the mods...
hey miyaira... what about doujinshi artists?? wallers aren't the only
artists on MT you know ~_~ toujin and vampyre are just a few examples
of really great doujin artists here... wallers : i didn't see all the
walls, and i sure as hell missed some great wallers, but i'd say i love
shadowdude's walls a lot, Mel also does pretty walls, and... oh, there
are so many others...

of course there are the doujin artists, which I respect, but it's a fact that actually wallers get more attention (though it's not positive). And the doujinshi artist can't be really considered "digital artist", unless the doujin get recoloured and retouched with a program. Of course, if we are talking about "artists" in general then the doujin branch must be included, but if we are talking about digital art (which actually is the one that interests me the most) then it's an other story. Anyway, much respect to the doujin "cousins" *does the Ali-G pose* :)

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

To me, everybody is a good artist.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

yes, by the way, the wall that ShiNN84 said is very prety, ty, what do u say if u (all of u) link the prety images that u like, to share with the others? i leave something that i like very much...
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/27022/

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by miyairayes, by the way, the wall that ShiNN84 said is very prety, ty, what do
u say if u (all of u) link the prety images that u like, to share with
the others? i leave something that i like very much...
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/27022/

loll, you know that link actually brings us to a doujinshi??

Quote by ShiNN84of course there are the doujin artists, which I respect, but it's a
fact that actually wallers get more attention (though it's not
positive). And the doujinshi artist can't be really considered "digital
artist", unless the doujin get recoloured and retouched with a program.
Of course, if we are talking about "artists" in general then the doujin
branch must be included, but if we are talking about digital art (which
actually is the one that interests me the most) then it's an other
story. Anyway, much respect to the doujin "cousins" *does the Ali-G
pose* :)

well, she wrote for thread subject "best MT artist" not "best MT waller" or "best MT digital artist"... so i sort of assumed at first doujinshi artists were included...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Ayamaelwell, she wrote for thread subject "best MT artist" not "best MT
waller" or "best MT digital artist"... so i sort of assumed at first
doujinshi artists were included...

Once again well put Ayamael! At 1st i thought it was directed to the Artist but it then made a turn around and gone to Waller's XD

but... thats not fair!!!! XO XO XO XO XO i said im sorry and i forgot them!!!!! but well... how many times do you want me to say so? i think you answered that without read anything. well: IM sorry i forgot the doujinji!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

my friends keep on saying that im a awsome artist but to me, everyones good at it. ^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Sorry.............I can't pick one on any category. Everybody is a great artist in their own ways...I don't have the right to judge who's who with a just a basis of fav or comments...art is someone's way of expression[or something...] of what they believe in...their views. So it's all different. Might not be 'good enough' for other people but that's just because they're different. I believe in equality...

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by miyairabut... thats not fair!!!! XO XO XO XO XO i said im sorry and i forgot
them!!!!! but well... how many times do you want me to say so? i think
you answered that without read anything. well: IM sorry i forgot the
doujinji!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

is that directed at Keough or at me?? on my side, i'm not mad at you by the way... my first post was to state my opinion about your thread subject, and the fact that i thought it should include doujin artists as well... but my second was only to answer to ShiNN's post... it wasn't directed against you ^^

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

mmh.. well.. ._. there's a lot of good artist, wallers and not.. me look at the wallie =P not at the artist ^^" (at the artist too, but first the wall ùù)

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Oh! come on you guys! pick one and stop bothering! yes they are all beautifull but you all must admire someone in spetial (me... hehehehe)
I personally admire Crash-kun, I love doujinshi and this guy is simply great! his drawings are awesome! you give him a pen and he draws the most beautifull girl you've ever imagined during a biology class! he is very talented. :)
Artgeek12 is excelent too, you should all see the leecher he created for the doujinshi club drawing contest, it's simply great!
Toujin1 is very talented too, her pencil tecniches qre great and she adds a lot of tiny details in all her works...
I... feel... envy....
hahaha naaaaa I really admire these guys, they are the greatest artist MT has (in my opinion)
I consider miself a a good drawing artist too... so... :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

good!!! someone said something finaly!!!! :) XP

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.