Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The way of the Fox - Minitokyo

The way of the Fox

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Hello there, I'm Firefox, an open-source browser. Nice to meet all of you kind people. Some of you even know me already. ^_^ I'm already active around here and posted some here and there. Great community you builed up Sheqel. (y)

Btw, pretty hilarious that I've got some guestbook entries from members who signed it purely because of my username, avatar and custom membertitle. XD

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yeah, I know you well. Just have fun.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

haha, funny! Hi there, welcome to MT! I hope you have been having a great time here :D
Take care, and see ya around! *waves*

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Firefox! Hope you had a great time here so far and hope you continue to have a great time! Sayounara!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hey there, welcome, I actually saw you sometimes but not officially met. Anyway, have fun. See ya *waves*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by FirefoxHello there, I'm Firefox, an open-source browser. Nice to meet all of
you kind people. Some of you even know me already. ^_^ I'm already
active around here and posted some here and there. Great community you
builed up Sheqel. (y)
Btw, pretty hilarious that I've got some guestbook entries from members
who signed it purely because of my username, avatar and custom
membertitle. XD

You have got to be joking, my friend. **Snickers**

You know, there was a group all dedicated to ForceFirefox. Why not drop in and check it out? lol

Good to see you again.
So you finally decided to show yourself. **Nods**

There once was a world where enchanted evils were purified by the holy wishes of the Philosopher's Stone. [The discovery of Firefox] Don't let this evil overcome you. [I was referring to Spyware of course.] **cough Microsoft sucks cough** End quottitsh.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Firefox

Quote by CelessaYou know, there was a group all dedicated to ForceFirefox. Why not drop
in and check it out? lol

I'm already a member, I just hád to join my own fanclub. XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by FirefoxI'm already a member, I just hád to join my own fanclub. XD

My my, well that's quite an honor to have people join your own fanclub, I suppose. Mozilla will so be jealous of you when you show how bad your club kicked every browser's arse behind. lol

Except Opera which is okay, but err... I still prefer Firefox in my opinion because it works. Dang it - something that actually works! lol

Go kick IE's behind! Haha - The way of the Fox! **Bows**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Proud to be part of your fanclub, Firefox! ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

All hail the FireFox and let us bathe upon its glory!!!

Oh mighty, FireFox, would you please save us from the deBill himself and his spyware minions!!!

Signature

Firefox

Quote by jakulitoAll hail the FireFox and let us bathe upon its glory!!!

Oh mighty, FireFox, would you please save us from the deBill himself and his spyware minions!!!

Stand by the side of the Open-source community and we will burn the puny heretics to eternal ash with our might everlasting fire. XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by jakulitoAll hail the FireFox and let us bathe upon its glory!!!

**Throws Bill Gates into a shopping cart and tosses him from a catapult into the lake of fire**

Hyack! He breathes with evil intentions. His sins shall be atoned. **Shoves a gasoline tank on wheels down the hill and watches it enter the lake of fire** And so his tyranny ends, as he quenches his thirst from the fountain of flames. **Watches an explosion erupt** [Ends Bill Bashing Quote] Glory be to Firefox. **Bows**

Signature

Firefox

Quote by Celessa**Throws Bill Gates into a shopping
cart and tosses him from a catapult into the lake of fire**
Hyack! He breathes with evil intentions. His sins shall be atoned.
**Shoves a gasoline tank on wheels down the hill and watches it enter
the lake of fire** And so his tyranny ends, as he quenches his thirst
from the fountain of flames. **Watches an explosion erupt** Glory be to
Firefox. **Bows**

Aaah, you're such a loyal brave warrior of the Holy Light. XD

Anyway, for those of you who would like to add me to their IM-contacts, lordgravedigger@hotmail.com for MSN-users and iggy@2entwine.net for the Jabber people among us.

Firefox

Firefox. **Bows**

You have defended me. I don't care if you eat babies, you rule!! XD

Anyway, for those of you who would like to add me to their IM-contacts, lordgravedigger@hotmail.com for MSN-users and iggy@2entwine.net for the Jabber people among us.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Firefox

Firefox. **Bows**

Aaah, you're such a loyal brave warrior of the Holy Light. XD
Anyway, for those of you who would like to add me to their IM-contacts,
lordgravedigger@hotmail.com for MSN-users and
iggy@2entwine.net for the Jabber people among us.

To end my off-topic comment, Firefox, I actually got that idea off the movie - "Kill Bill" - it's fun to watch, actually. Lots of flame wars going on around that place. lol - The Holy Order lives on! **Bows**

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.