Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fatal Frame 3 - Minitokyo

Fatal Frame 3

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Well, Fatal Frame 3 has been announced. I have to say I'm incredibly excited, the first two were incredible. Not much information about it's been released, but... The official site is up, but it doesn't have anything there.

http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/zero3/

There's a little more info located here:

http://cameraslens.com/ff3.php

Can't wait! X3

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

isit good news yay more action more scary thing {dont paly alone or in dark room) mama

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

But isn't playing alone in a dark room the best way to play? XD

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

indeed I am very excited for Fatal Frame 3. I was a huge fan of the first 2. Great horror games. For more info on Fatal Frame 3 check out: http://cameraslens.com/

Signature Image

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I ah... already posted that link. ^^'

Signature

I can't wait for ff3!! :D It's going to be great. ^_^

oo.....I love Fatal Frame :)
Can't wait for it, seems interesting.

cos is scary they wirte dose thing one dvd cover that why am saying that

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I love Fatal Frame!!! Chou remains the best theme song ever in my list. I hope that Fatal Frame 3 will feature a memorable theme song too.

Signature

Zahira

Zahira

~Lovely~

Omg ff3 :D

Signature
Show no mercy, fight to death till broken body is all thats left.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well it is creepy, the second one was very good, I will forward to this one. I think the Clock Tower series are another good selection for people that are interested in horror genre. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

i can't wait! wonder if miku is still the main character in this one....don't think so though...

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Check cameraslens.com. Miku is back, but she isn't the main character... it's actually a 23 year old photographer named Rei Kurosawa (anybody remember the Kurosawa house from FF2? Kowai desu ne? ^_^)

Signature

is rei related to the kurosawa house (by the way, which one is that?), god, this game was the only series that gave me goosebumps whenever i turn my ps2 on. normally, i'm not a chicken, but i just vring myself to play this at night and by myself!!!!

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

It's the only way to play...

And yes, she probably is. Beyond the Camera's Lens (the site I posted) has a detailed family history of all the characters from Fatal Frame 1 and 2, so check it out.

Signature

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

i see that the last post was 13 weeks ago. hmm. i want to bring it back! because i'm too lazy to make a new thread. i'm sure all you fatal frame fans have watched the trailer already but i'll make a link anyway.
enjoy!
click here for the trailer

The trailer looks good and has a freaky ending. Looks like a pretty complex story relating to the past FFs. The first FF scared the holy bageezus out of me, hopefully this will be as fun.

only played a little, i was too scary when playing it, so i finanlly give up...

crixx

crixx

The Godslayer

OMG when is the exact release of ff3?? i can't wait... gud day to all Fatal Frame Fans Out there!!!

Signature
Live by the Gun, Die by the Gun
_____
please visit My Userpage

Demonchild

DemonChild

YES! i can hardly wait tillit comeout..i will be first in line to rent it..before i buy it.

Your fate will soon be over.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.