Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you day dream at school or at work? - Minitokyo

Do you day dream at school or at work?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

well i day dream mostly whenever i get the chance in school, though not when i'm doing assingments unless its really boring, i daydream when they're telling us about the assingment...heh...heh...and its mostly about how it would be cool if like we all turned anime, or how cool it would be to pop up in gundam seed and see athrun, or like you Chloe-chan, what if nijas attacked the class...that'd be cool, anyways, i daydream a lot...

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Yup I totally day dream at school!!!

Signature Image

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Since I don't technically have a job...I daydream a lot in school...I sort of start drifiting off and try to will myself to get back to reality...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

Quote by jeanie727Since I don't technically have a job...I daydream a lot in school...I sort of start drifiting off and try to will myself to get back to reality...

Yeah. me too. Esp if i am tired and the lessons are really boring.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I'm totally daydream when... Um, i don't know the name on english maybe "nationality"...
I often get myself almost sleep hearing my teacher's boring explanation....
second is science... the teacher is soo strange, so i get myself daydreaming again...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

i use to daydream in school

its been known to happen to me ya, like i'll be doing something and basicly my body just takes over and my minds someplace else..hate when that happeneds..

Signature

I am day dreaming everytime I am at school I don't know why but I just keep on day dreaming everytime I am at school.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Quote by hennokappaFor sure! In science, social, and sometimes math. There's just those times when you're listening to the teacher drone on, and then suddenly, you blink and they're not talking about the same thing anymore, you know? ;)

*We're quite alike, :o same thing happens at the same subject, science(chemistry), math(geometry), social(world history)...
It's like daydreaming but not imagining nor thinking anything at all... I can say it's some kinda leaving your body awake but your spirit is actually asleep ^_^'

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

I don't daydream, I practically die for hours on end XD actually my daydreaming habits are unheard of. I can fall into my trance for hours on end, and there were events where people have tried to dance in front of my half conscious eyes with no effect (until someone fell on me XD)--but works great on 10+ hour flights

It's a given in school, any class, 20 minutes in, I'm hardly conscious. On planes, in the car... I'm zoned out... I'm a very spacey guy.

As to what? Well, that's a very...... strange story... I remember daydreaming about me getting arrested for selling my pants--i remember daydreaming me tearing apart alien races with a monstrous minigun not available at your local retail store... I remember daydreaming me thinking of what to daydream about.

Anything goes :P

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

i daydream in school all the time XD

SealedSword

Sword Demon

In Maths, it get's so boring listening to the teachers voice, I always end up blocking out what she says and resting my cheek on my knuckles trying to keep myself awake, then I end up day dreaming about random things O_o

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

daydream at school?! i do that all the time, when the topic gets really boring or when my brain cells get fried from all the school work and comprehension. (could you imagine using medical jargon the whole day? :sweat:) i dayream about anything, from the possible to the impossible (having an anime character sweep you off your feet and carry you to anime land!!! lol!) but i really should stop dayreaming, especially during my major subjects... :hmpf:

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

yes!
i do that at school during boring classes
mostly english and economics XD

Yes, all the time, most of the time during school

always daydream =]

i daydream all the time in school unless my friends r trying to make me laugh really loud so they can yell at me but when i do daydream its all about me being somewhere else with an anime girl (usually Midori from Green Green)

I daydream all the time but i mostly do it at school. *sigh* i do need to start paying more attention to school. Anyways i daydream anywhere and i do it a lot (2 much :nya: ) :)

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

hehe... i love dreaming... i don't really pick any time... hehe... i find myself thinking of different things in the middle of discussions... it's hard to focus when you know that you want to be somewhere else.... XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

I day dream all the time... some times i am doing it and i don't even know that i am doing it. i usually do it in history, geography and science. i also sometimes fall asleep in them...

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Phong

Phong

Yu Yu Hakusho

dream in class, no way because if I do I would not be able to understand what the teacher is saying. School is important for me. In Vietnam, teacher are very strict. Day dreaming is an absolute no.

Phong

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Yes, many time! At school or anywhere...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

A big day dreamer. I'm almost as bad as Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.. ><;;
i day dream anywhere. I remember one time at this tournament for some video game (Can't remember) I day dreamed durin' the match <a semifinal> and lost. Slish! X.x

yes i daydream especially during those boring five hour summer classes

Signature

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.