Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you day dream at school or at work? - Minitokyo

Do you day dream at school or at work?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

yea i day dream i mean you have once or twice
when i day dream it be about a game or somethig like that sort planning on wat to do next wat skills to add and all tat

Giggy

Giggy

~.::wild::.~

yes! i always day dream in my math class

giggy <3

LaiRaye

LaiRaye

Live and let live.

Sometimes, my mind averts to times I've spent with my boyfriend, like us kissing and I can't get it out of my head!
The problem is, thinking about it and not being able to do it is kind-of bittersweet.
But I guess this goes to show he is very important to me!
I daydream too often, it is not a good thing!

i day dream every single day ... and i also sleep XD

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

alot im a day dreamer and its always related to anime

aydz

Pink goddess

Everytime.. i daydream 24/7... wether im in school or im out with my friends...well mostly in school because its soooo boring!...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I daydream a lot during school. e.e;
Japanese class and biology is when I do it the most though. Usually in my other classes I'm too busy thinking about what I'm doing and worrying about being called on. Whenever I daydream though, I think of what it would be like if I were in a certain anime/manga or about what could happen next in an RP I'm doing with someone. I used to daydream a lot more in Junior high though...and I mean to the point where I got in trouble everytime I spaced out. ._.;

dreaming... lol thats for when your sleeping when your awake your sharing your dreams with others =]

Of anime yes I day dream of that all the time....and then I put it on paper and then dream again and then so on....

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

o yea...in class...i imagine myself chewing on a glazed doughnut ^-^

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

HAHA LMAO ! yes aLot ! i'm in the last yeaR of my studies i know i have to get gOod results but i cant help daydreaming i think i'll be stUck with this habbit for the rest of my life

[ J a g W a s H e r e ]

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

When I was younger (12 yrs.), I used to daydream and/or read during the chunk of time in my class dedicated to mathematics. Around the next year (from being 12-13/14), I realized that this was counterproductive to what profession I was aiming for (High School English Teacher :D), so I made a conscious (pardon the pun) effort to stem the habit; now, in High School, it rarely occurs, except in fits and starts when I regress XD , and go off into my own little dream state. Now if only I could deal with my other habits! XD

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Well i usually do it on my class at university, is pretty easy to lose your self on things like that... i have a complete world make up, and im planing to draw a Manga or write a bok of all those characters and stories (of course on of those characters is my alter-ego) Ive already drawn some of them...

I'm not working yet, so my answer is that I day dream at school. This one girl comes to mind no matter how much I deviate my attention not just in school, but in any place else, at any time. 24/7 I think of her... But, her words were clear that we should just be friends; I have to respect that no matter how painful it is... It's been a month and a week since I've been miserable... regretting that I couldn't be without her... The one person I could never be with, I would pour out my whole heart to... she's just a promise unfulfilled... and every single day I have to live with all these things... all because of one girl...

i don't dream..that's what i do when i sleep, lol. but instead, i zone out. i don't think of anything...but...that certain object i'm staring at, hah. it's annoying, really. i think it is, since it gets in the way of what i need to learn at school and what i need to do at home. i need to stop that bad habit =P

Yeah, I space out all of the time at school! I'm a full fleged space cadet! Haha! But seriously I do space out a lot. Every time I do I think about different characters from different anime, put them together, and build a whole world and story that revolves arround them! But I always get caught spacing and end up getting in trouble...

hitsugaya18

hitsugaya18

Ice Swordsman

when i am at work i just kinda stare off and next thing i know it is time to quit. those are the good days. i dont really day dream during classes because i just pull out a manga and go into that world. ahh life is good thanks to the japenese for manga.

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

I dream a lot during work and school if no-one watches me...
but that sometimes doesnt effect a lot of things....
maybe cause im a pro-dreamer...

Meow~

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

I day dream in boring classes and I always day dream before I go to bed. Mostly I just day dream about situations where I could be the star of a special story that all the sudden happens in school. For example, I sometimes day dream about saving the school from attacking terrorists or what not. Also a lot of times I day dream about being a Kenshin type of person, where I used to be a strong assassin who has killed hundreds, but has tried to change my ways; however, people still catches up to me and tries to kill me. I think I day dream too much.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

yup...all the time in classes...i would even take out a notebook and start a fanfic or something till the teacher was done blabbering, but the good thing is i am a good listener and even in my own world i manage to hear a few of the lesson so when the teacher catches me i would recite what she had just said...and i am free...haha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

i go to college and i work, and i still daydream. mostly in my busniess english class. I like to daydream about what my life would be like if the chacters like Harry MacDougall was real and he like me and not the other girls that like him. I do that all the time,

i daydream alot... only when the teacher are BOREDING!
If i daydream in class.. i would not understand the work....
><.

maybe when i get bored most of the time....i just tend 2 think a lot...^_-

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

i always day dream in class XD XD never gt caught though ~

Signature
I'm back! :D

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.