Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Kiss UxU - Minitokyo

First Kiss UxU

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Tell me about your first kiss expeience. How was it?

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I wish I had one...

First kiss....
First... Kiss....
Hmmmmm....
Nope, never had one.
Never had a girlfriend either...

Signature

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Quote by Nitro_2985First kiss....
First... Kiss....
Hmmmmm....
Nope, never had one.
Never had a girlfriend either...

Yay,Im not alone! ^^V Now I feel better,thanks Nitro.

*Reads topic*
*Sighs* -_-;;

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

I was 18 years old, a senior in high school. He was a little younger. ^^
It was a very nice first kiss, but sad in a way, because I knew I'd be leaving and had quite a crush on him. And NO we did not "do the naughty." :p

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i was 14, and it was more like a peck in the mouth xD right after a dance in middle school, very cute now that i think of it...

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

i remember mine......hmmm it was from my kindengarden gf wheni was 6....you know those stupid kindengardena dn 1st grade bf/gf stuff....yeah so i was moving and she got really sad, so on my last day of school she kissed me.......her name was Megan....i think....i aint never seen her again though.....

Signature

hell i'm 19 and i never had one...so sad.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

alas I have also not had a first kiss yet, but maybe hopefully soon, if things go well :)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

in a small park with my first gf... she took me by surprise o.o!
i think i was 13

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

dont really remember mine it was nothing too memerable

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

When I was 16 when my ex-gf was waiting to get picked up. Since her mother is the really bitchy type (like nearly all asian mothers I know), decided I should go. She wrapped her arms around me and without thinking about it we kissed (french) for about 15 seconds which ended up being her and my first kiss. As a kiss it was actually really bad :P We banged teeth once XD After leaving I was rather hysterically happy and ran down the pavement jumping everywhere lol..

My most special and meaningful "first" kiss however would have to be my first kiss with CheekyPeach :) We were in my room and she lied down on the bed with me sitting down beside her, stroking each others hair. When I look back at it, it was a little funny because I was trembling so much because I was so nervous >.< I think she must've been lying there thinking "What is he waiting for???" (later confirmed by her, lol... a good laugh). Then I said something really lame, "I feel like doing something" - Her: "Do what?" - Me: "This..." then I kissed her ^_^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Not yet, if ever.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

My first kiss sucked 0_o

It was a really unfriendly girl who took a little advantage of the young me.
The second kiss was my real "first" one. The first true kiss.. :P It was in my gf's bedroom while I was actually not supposed to be there, because her mother hated me. Her mother hated everyone! 0_o'

Ayway, yeah, sweet memories

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Technically it was in Kindergarden... but that was innoncent and whatnot.

But my first true kiss was on a rollercoaster. u_U I was kind of scared that we'd smack together or something and we'd loose some teeth on the way, but it was fine after that...

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

first kiss, first kiss? hmm, can't remember actually...must not have been good...:(

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

...eh?

...lol that's the best reply I could think of XD

Good answer, zephiris_26. >.>

lol
nice answer zephiris_26!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well thank you ^^
That's seriously what I said when I read the question XD

On age of 14, during a party when I was on vacation... It was sad... But back then, I was in heaven, especially the day after.... I was kinda ehm.... drunk... You seeā€¦ :$

Oh well, shit happens,

M.

Signature

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

my first kiss was with 14 it was terrible!!! XP

Signature

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I'm one of those who never made it this far. :(

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.