Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reaction on Death - Minitokyo

Reaction on Death

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Im sorry if this is something personal or somewhat uncomfortable to some of you who have and have not experienced death of either a family member or friends...Answer either truthfully or treat it as a fact of life since life isnt made in a bowl of cherries theres always has to be death to change it but theres no need to get hostile so just leave if you cant handle it..... >_>

I have faced death, been living with that thought in my brain since i was grade 3 and yeah at first i thought sayin "i wish i was dead" so many times but when someone use to say why , ive always said "i just dont know" but nonetheless ive already embraced my fate that will come someday, embraced that death is a part of my life and theres no escaping it, there no loops around or under it and that to be silent and strong about it makes me more stronger to help people get through their on life...protector, guardian of the gate in to the dark path to find the light cos most people should go through the path of light to find the light to ensure that life isnt always full of darkness but an obstacle of troubles which one has to face to venture through that.

So anyway just want to ask just a question of thought " How would you react to this kind of thing? Will you treat death as a way to change your whole life as a person, would you just be at a standstill and set yourself in deep thinking, grieve and let life go on or what are some of those reactions you would react when death stikes your heart....?"

* Close this thread if this has already been made cos im such a goof ...*

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

personally I do not care much for death, because I think it is a form of quitting. Let me explain.

There is many times in my youth that I believe death was a better solution or outcome to my life. I had a tough time understand myself or the people around me, they all think I have a death wish, but I don't I just want some relieve from my pains. I was very lucky, because I did have couple of close calls, but I didn't die. I didn't try to kill myself if you are wondering, but I did put myself in certain situation that normal person wouldn't do to end it all. I have such indifference toward the whole process of getting kill, it was a very dark time for me. My english teacher at the time sacrifice eveything she had and went out of her way to pull me back. I have seen and done too much, without that guiding light from my teacher, I would have enter the darkness. She is my light, and that is how I start to see life as what it is, a journey that worth fighting for, because I have someone with me that counted on me to fight it. I have a purpose, so I learn the joy of succeeding in life.

Now with this story as my context, my whole view of choosing death is a form of quitting, because i will give up my entitlement in the living world without a fight for what I could have, and my teacher wanted me to see that. Death will come, but life is happening as we speak, like a river, and we are constantly fighting an uphill battle, but the end is very rewarding if you don't quit, I truly see that now, I would choose life to see the end of it, the journey is worth the extra mile.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

ah..you know....to me..life has no meaning, but..at least try and find something interesting to do while you're alive >_>

Signature

FR0ST

FR0ST

fallen ...

I totally agree with you Osi!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I think this is a very thoughtful question. It really does make me think.
Hmmm...to me, death is something I'm afraid of. Life is precious right? I'd like to believe we're all born with a purpose. But what if we cannot fill this purpose because of death? What if we die before our time is up? I see death blankly as "The End". A finish, the last stop and after that, there's no more. I guess I'm just scared, to see that happen to someone close to me. But giving it some thought, what about just loosening up and accept it as a part of life? I'm still trying my best to do that as I feel it is the best way. Truthfully, death will one day do much damage to me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ssraid

ssraid

~shinigami~

Wow. It got pretty deep there. Very well said Mordin. For me death is only a way to end my suffering. I have often though about suicide..... I even tryed it once. It was only in till I saw my mom crying while trying to rush me to the hospital. That I truly felt like I had something to live for....it not for myself but for her sake. Its been a year now and I still cant get that day out of my mind. I'm still suffering, but Shes there with me so I decide not to give up. I just try to think about the things I have not done yet and thats usally enough to get me through the day. I guess lifes worth living after all.

The one who dies with the most anime wins. Signature Image
Member of ecchi-club ::kittycats =(^_^)= ::
make-a-friend :: mt-singles-club::
sleep-whats-that :: pyromaniacs-of-mt
Yuri-lovers

Lend your support and help save a dying Anime Board.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

hmm death...death...interesting topic....well, after all, were only mortal humans....hmm...well, I've wished to die a couple of times already, but..I realized that I was just trying to escape the pain...and since we only have one chance to live in this world,..I just do my best to try to not waste my life and have a purpose.....>_>

I'll do my best to be a parasite, feed of off everyone that I know and never really accomplish anything. I won't make anything out of my life, and therefore death is not an element that I need to care about.

If you talk that freely about suicide, or if you have failed an attempt at suicide, you clearly suck at either living or dying, and therefore deserve to die.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Actually experiencing a near miss involving 2 trucks on the highway makes you realise life aint that bad ..

besides there is always someone who suffers more then you do ... that should keep you going. works for me .. <g>

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

jinhui

jinhui

I love Harry Potter

Happiness will be around you if you know how to appreciate it thus it is what worth living for. For me i can feel happiness even when i'm listening to songs, grazing into the sky or eating delicious food!!! yum yum haahaahaa

i always try to control my emotion not to think negative, must think positive and do some stuff that will make me happy or have a big cry after that gambate!!! i am very fortunate as i have a bunch of people to help me pull through tough times... therefore treat other people well and you will gain in alot of ways

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
in Theater in NOVEMBER

hedox

!::.All can change.::!

the death is a thing that happen and is part of de life...i tkink the life is to enjoy....!!!!

Signature

!The Life Is Beautiful!...
!All Can Change!...
!Don't Worry Be Happy!...

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

to tell you the truth .... thankfully, saki never experienced this before ..
butbutbut there were a looot of close calls ..

like .. saki almost died so many times by now ....... each and every member of our family has been in the hospital for critical condition .. >.< and saki's thankful that we're all safe and alive ..

if one of saki's family members .. like .. mommie, bwother, or sissiiee .. passed away .. saki would want to die too .... cuz saki loves each and every one of them ...

;______; how sad .. >.< sadsadsadsad ...

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

heyy
for me life has a reason
im muslim and i live here in this world to go to heaven
i dont care about the "death" because i saw so many dead people and stuff like that in my family
my uncle(was sick not 100%)and my grandmother has been murdered one year ago but now i think different about life
its just destiny
everybody will die
but for me its with a reason
do your best here in this world to go to the heaven :D

death is merely another part of the neverending circle of life, it simply "is"

NikaNeko

NikaNeko

~Meow~

Death is scary >.< But what can we do?
If someone I care very much die,I will suffer and Cry a LOT ;_______;
i can just wish to the safety of my familly,friendz etc..
But for now we must enjoy life before you're going to see the bad red person '_____'

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Death is to me is the perfect escape from the suffering of life, but its not like i want to kill myself.. I rather see what this life has to offer, and when my time comes i'll leave without a struggle.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I have only experienced one or two deaths in my family, but however, I don't have any sentiments towards death. There's no sense in weeping over the past; people should move on. The more you think about a death, the more miserable you will feel.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Death is life's only certanity. It is inevatable. However that does not mean that your should just give up. "Life goes on" and life will live where ever life can, never giving up and always trying to go on, no matter what the odds.
As far as suicide is concerned, i think it is rather selfish. If some one does truely wish to end one's own life, then why not create a new one out of what is left to help someone else? No mater what the cause, there is allways something you can do to make a difference.
(sorry if that is slightly confused, but i you can get what i mean)

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Interesting topic indeed...well I personally do think about this stuff in my mind...I think...

"If you are afraid of death, then you will not be able to live"

I saw this quote somewhere and I think it has some meaning to it...I mean you cant really live if you are afraid of death...people kill themselves because they are afarid of well the reality the world gives them...so they think death is the only solution to many there problems...which is a way to avoid their personal problems...

Signature Image

KENSHlN

hitoriki

well i don't know, i mean, nobody knows what will happen after you die, if there's hell, heaven or God, who knows if we die and nothing happens, like when i bug die, nothing changes, for me, i was supposed to die when i was 2 years of a congenital desease, yet i went to other country got operated and saved, 4 years ago again heart issues, i had to quit the university for a whole year, doctor said that a heart couldn't beat above 300 beats/min for above three hours and yet i did, and still living, my mom passed away and so did my aunt, few months later my grandfather did, but now is like nothing would have happened, what i mean is if i die some ppl might be sad for some time but nothing else, what matter is what you do while living, i see this as a chance made by coincidence which gives as a result a personality, thoughts and as time passes memories and etc. no coming back. so true what some said, one must get some reasons to attach to this place and just go on like i did

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Death huh? Well, I'm not really scared of it...if it comes...then it comes.....I don't look for any loophole because I know for a fact it would come but I don't think it's the end. I just always wonder what will happen after death? That's my only question everytime I stumble upon this subject. I know many people are trying to avoid it...laughing it off like it's not gonna happen. I don't believe in fate though...I just believe about the fact that death will happen. I don't stress my life out to just wait for it to happen...I live my life whatever I want it to be. I've been associated with death and it was sad and unfortunate...but I don't dwell on it happening to my circle of people. I just accept it...maybe express deep sadness on the fact that...a person I know I will no longer see in this land called earth...although I believe I will see them again.....my belief kinda contradicts itself but it doesn't matter...that what makes it even more appealing to me! Enjoy your life now!!! while it still last............!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee~ >.<

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've faced death before...not on the level that I'm the one on a deathbed or anything, but yeah I've faced it. My brother had cancer when he was a baby, but he survived and is still here with me today as a relatively normal 16-year-old high school sophomore. Our beloved grandfather (mother's side), and his brother passed away in July and August 2003, respectively, which I still take very hard, and my grandmother's sister (mother's side, again) passed away on my best friend's birthday (last school year, when I was a junior).

My own death doesn't scare me. I will die someday, and I actually look forward to it, because it's just another adventure (I'm not religious, so this adventure I speak of isn't spiritual in any way) and it's part of life. I just fear the deaths of my loved ones, because I don't like feeling alone (or abandoned, as I see it) and I can't stand being apart from those I hold dear for too long. That's why my grandfather's passing still hurts me; it'll be another 60 or so years until I'm with him again, and for me, that's too long to wait.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I'm not really afraid of my own death. It's how I die that worries me. o_O

When other people die, not matter how close they are to me, I just seem indifferent to their deaths. I dunno, maybe I'm just a cold-hearted guy. o.o

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Death... my grandfathers both died.. I still remember my mother crying, cleaning the cupboards and telling us to go tell an aunt what happened...

Hm, I don't know if I fear death..I wished I was daed really many times.. but I know my parents would be sad, and my boyfreind hates death cause his father died, and my best friend hates funerals...so I guess this is why I don't want to die

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.