Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Kiss UxU - Minitokyo

First Kiss UxU

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

When I had the first kiss (I kinda frooze and didnt do nothing*I felt like huh...than she like haded to go.cause her mom was waiting..so she just kiss me on the chick and say goodbye.* I should of hug her but I was shocked.lol. and blushed.)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

frst kisses r really kinda funny! LoL! tryin to dump my old boyfriend. so stupid. nearly killed him for tryin to do somthin stupid! GR! lol. its been fun. gettin BAK WITH MY EX LOL ^^
hes so sweet

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I think mine was in the closet with my friend's older brother when I was like really young. XD

It sooo could have been better, and what makes it worse is that I'm not an affectionate person, so if I give a kiss, it better be worth my "exposure". That kiss was such a waste of time.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

...well, i don't have this type of experience yet! [someday with my dream girl! :)]

opsss another love topic :sweat: i will count myself out then, i would like to experience it too if i do have chance :sweat: .

not yet im still waiting for someone special. ^^

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

another thread that make me sad and lonely again :(
i wish i had one... T_T *runs away*

giving it all away...

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I give my first kiss when I was in the first grade of Kinder Garder, and the best, was in front of all my class

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I wish I knew how it flet LOL....no I have never had one b4 -__-

Magically Delicious, yo.

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

according to relatives... kissed my baby [girl] cousin when i was 7 or 8
according to myself... my real first kiss is yet to arrive... and to make things worse, i am 24yo...

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

ew. cooties! XD just kiddinggg.. i dont wanna be kissed. :)

say "look at me only"

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

umm i remeberd it waswith a dude LOL jk
it was with my first girlfriend,i even remebered what day it was it was thursday LOL weird huh?

Signature Image

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

My first kiss hasnt happened yet.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

XeroPhear

Nyeh!

Quote by Nitro_2985First kiss....
First... Kiss....
Hmmmmm....
Nope, never had one.
Never had a girlfriend either...

yay im not alone either!

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I never had one.. :\
*sigh*

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

she jumped on me... and i forgot where i was

Aoi

my first kiss was with 15! it was very beautiful

the word is beautiful also smile ^-^

Oh let's see... I was about 7 years old. 2 girls from my class duped me into playing some game called "Spin the Bottle". I happened to have a crush on both of them so that was good. Kissed both of them (seperately mind you) behind my parents bar ;). Several several times. Can't really remember much of what I was feeling except we were hiding behind a bar so I'm guessing naughty. ;P

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

uhhh, mi first kiss.... i kisses many girls when i was a little boy, but i think that dosn't count at all, (any way i kissed a girl that i liked too much when i was 11), but my oficial very first kiss happened when i was 19 (i´m 22 now), in my second college year, it's a really sad memory until now anyway, because she was a real bitch, i didin't knew that, and after a couple of weeks, she returned to her ex and she leave me alone.
Here there are many people who seeks their first kiss, but i tell you guys, it's not the big deal anyway (after it happened you realize that), i mean, the moment is great, so i cheer up all you guys who seek their first kiss, and keep it as a big moment in you lives, but nothing more....

PD: she kicked me in 11, september, 2001..... i allways going to remember that day, peace!

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

my first kiss...was forced on me....well you could say it...I were....11 years old...people were standing in a ring...said...so? are´nt you two gonna kiss?...so well..that was my first..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.