Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Newbie!! ^__^ - Minitokyo

Newbie!! ^__^

page 1 of 1 20 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Hi, I'm a newbie here. ^^; lolz and this community is pretty much one of the best I've joined (actually, it's the only one sofar..) and it's great! :DD

Uhmm.. Can anyone tell me how to add a small description about yourself in your members page or something. ^^;

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

You seem to be quite the energetic newbie ;) welcome to MT, crewcifix, hope you like it here. Nice to meet you;
As for putting a description of yourself on your page, this is what you can do:
-go to the box in the upper left-hand corner and click the Customize Userpage: Content link
-type what you want your description to be in the text box
-click done
-and it should show up on your page.
If you have any more Q's or anything, drop by and leave a post in my guest book or PM me, and I'll help if I can. Again, nice to meet you! ~CLAMPchic

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by CLAMPchicYou seem to be quite the energetic newbie ;) welcome to MT, crewcifix, hope you like it here. Nice to meet you;
As for putting a description of yourself on your page, this is what you can do:
-go to the box in the upper left-hand corner and click the Customize Userpage: Content link
-type what you want your description to be in the text box-click done
-and it should show up on your page.
If you have any more Q's or anything, drop by and leave a post in my guest book or PM me, and I'll help if I can. Again, nice to meet you! ~CLAMPchic

Me?? energetic. lol.. I'm acttually feeling lazy right now.^^; lolz.

hmm.. I'll try to do your suggestion later if you don't mind. ^^ i still have to make myself some avatars and perhaps a few things I could share here. ^^: anyway, nice meeting you! :D

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Hello ;]... welcome to MT :d... indeed, being here is fun ;), so I hope you'll stay here~!

And as the Clampchick said, you can write a description in "Customize Userpage: Content", just need to know basic html :)...

Good luck with the avatars x3;;... <- changes hers like every two weeks? XD...

Take care~!

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

eina

eina

The Dorky Roy Lover <3

HELLLLLLLLLLLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...) i am eina [ay-nah], and i've just went back here after abandoning my account for months!!!!!!!! welcome to mt!!! have fun! hope to see your works somewhere here ^_^

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature Image

eina rocks and you know it! don't try to ignore it! :nya:

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by SigourneyHello ;]... welcome to MT :d... indeed, being here is fun ;), so I hope you'll stay here~!
And as the Clampchick said, you can write a description in "Customize Userpage: Content", just need to know basic html :)...
Good luck with the avatars x3;;... &lt;- changes hers like every two weeks? XD...
Take care~!

Quote by einaHELLLLLLLLLLLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...) i am eina [ay-nah], and i've just went back here after abandoning my account for months!!!!!!!! welcome to mt!!! have fun! hope to see your works somewhere here ^_^
enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you both. HTML isn't new to me. ^^ i've been webdesigning for 4 years now though... however, it really is my first time to be in such a community. ^^

Signature Image

ssraid

ssraid

~shinigami~

HI, Welcome to MT, I have only been here a few day myself. Everyone is really nice. I hope to see you around. TTYL :)

The one who dies with the most anime wins. Signature Image
Member of ecchi-club ::kittycats =(^_^)= ::
make-a-friend :: mt-singles-club::
sleep-whats-that :: pyromaniacs-of-mt
Yuri-lovers

Lend your support and help save a dying Anime Board.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

This is just me again. does anyone know how to properly set links.. like how to link a signature banner.. pwease reply.. anyone??

Signature Image

Hi crewcifix!! Nice to have a newbie onboard! I'm new too!! :D

"I think my greatest ambition in life is to pass on to others what I know."
"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough." - Frank Sinatra

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Hello, Nice avatar and signature Image

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hey welcome MT! Hope you enjoy it here and I hope you have fun!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by equinox01Hello, Nice avatar and signature Image

thanks. ^^

Signature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

hi hi ! welcome to MT i can see yoe're dedicated person respect your thread well see you again

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Davohi hi ! welcome to MT i can see yoe're dedicated person respect your thread well see you again

naahh.. i'm not exactly all that dedicated. *rolls eyes* ^^;;; i'm fairly excited 'cuz i'm new. lolz. but honestly, the slow speed of MT is turning me off though.. nevertheless, the gallery ish awesome!!

Signature Image

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Crewcifix! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hello there, welcome to MT, have a wonderful time around here. Well then, take care. So long :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hmm... hey hey, easy on the newbie. lol

Ahem! **Sweeps her own dress before doing a curtsie** Welcome to our glorious yet somewhat time-outtish MT! Of course, you may have encountered some of my friends before whom I would say are very nice people around the block. You haven't chosen a better community, I suppose. **Nods** In any case, you enjoy your stay of course and do take care of yourself.

If you are lost, you can always contact one of the more experienced members for a promosing tour to all our great facilities.

Don't end up in circles, and you'll be fine.

The non-smoking room is to the left of that doorway, and the leeching room is three doors on your right. It's a pretty big lineup, but you should find your way there. Well, have fun on MT!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

u made the perfect choice no other community is as good as this one.....but too bad for the frequent time outs...anyways welcome to MT haf fun make friends and happy leveling...

hi....i just started to day ~lol~ this site is the best one i ve been on.....it would be cool if this was like the Dot Hack game online....lol...

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

Hello! Welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here. And I wish you luck on leveling up! *curses her level 7 status as she really wants to see the scans*

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.