Several Questions. ^^;

page 1 of 1 3 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Cancel

Several Questions. ^^;;

First off, i wanna ask how to insert links in the signature area.. thnx.
2nd) is about logging off. I'm using dial-up and normally, my computer crashes/ hangs over and i'm not sure if it's only because of my current situation or something. but anyway, i was wondering why i got an error saying that i'm not entitled to log out. *shruggs*

anyone help?

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

• Apr 08, 2005

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

okay for your first question that's how you do it. go to "browsing and appearance" in your settings (left upper corner of the screen). then in the sig area, put that
Anime-Paradise

the thing is [url*link[/url] but instead of the *, you put =
got it?? then if you want the link to have a name, do that : [url*link/]NAME[/url] so it won't show up as only httpetc... (the * is for = again)

sorry i can't answer the second question.

• Apr 08, 2005

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Cancel

Quote by Anjhurinokay for your first question that's how you do it. go to "browsing and appearance" in your settings (left upper corner of the screen). then in the sig area, put that
Anime-Paradise
the thing is [url*link[/url] but instead of the *, you put =
got it?? then if you want the link to have a name, do that : [url*link/]NAME[/url] so it won't show up as only httpetc... (the * is for = again)
sorry i can't answer the second question.

i kinda didn't understand it. ^^;;; can you please repeat? :D gomenasai...

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

• Apr 08, 2005

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.