Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers)

Tagged under Air

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

I like Air. I wrote a preview after I see the 3 episode. You can find it: http://aoianime.animehq.hu/reviews.php?rev=133, (sorry...hungarian only.) I tried to wrote my feelings. It was acceptable, nice and happy. After I see the whole anime: nice, happy, sad, sorrowful.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i dunno what that is. ^^; gomen.. ^^

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

I liked AIR. It had a weird ending, which left me kinda hanging. I had a good story, very nice animation and it was fun to watch. It was a nice anime overall :)

Be Free and Masturbate

Main character is very cute. Ending is very sad. But I love it.

Naz

Is it shounen or shoujo?

its kinda confusing... I hope the movie is good

Just see first episode and bored me to death ._. Just isn't my anime type xD

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

I haven't seen the anime or the movie, but I would like to. I've heard a lot of good things about it and the art is beautiful. I also like the music.

I wuv this anime!! It's really sad though!! T_T
I watched the ending and it really made me cry and some of the other eps!!
I can't wait until the Summer Special!! XD

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Of course I like air. I breath it. Lolz just joking. But I do like the anime air, the artwork is very cute. I can't wait to see it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I like Air, too. I had seen all 12 episode. :)
The ending isn't happy. Misuzu died in the end of anime.
It makes me so sad, and I had cried a lot :(

Air TV was nice. I liked the story and the music.
I watched the movie too and it was pretty good.

I liked AIR. delay me the film.

Quote by ZeRoGravitythe complexity of the anime created a lot of confusion among the viewers. If the storyline wasn't as confusing i think the story could of been better. From the review i agreed, cramming a 30,000 word story in a 12ep tv series wasn't a very good idea. It was still a good watch though.

what i said from the review thread.

I thought it was a very good zen/shinto kind of anime. Very beautiful art and music.
Yukito was awesome!

AIR was a pretty good anime...
Although the ending was really depressing.
I watched the movie, the art is different from the original AIR TV, but nonetheless, it was good.

Unlike the TV series, AIR the movie had a different sequence of events... The ending was sad like usual.

I'm not going to spoil the movie btw... The movie is out on torrents, so go download it if you want...

I'll agree to most of you with the series being good. As for the ending, it wasn't really "bad" in the sense that it didn't make the series sucky. The ending wass just one of the saddest I've ever seen.

This is always the best anime in my heart. Character design, animation background and story are impressed me.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i really liked the anime!^_^...but the ending was pretty confusing and really really sad :( but i think theres going to be like a second season or something like that.... :\

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

AIR was an awesome series, and currently stands as one of my favorites. The animation was awesome, with a very emotional and beautiful storyline (albeit a bit confusing). Confusing aspects of the anime are slowly being resolved for me, as I'm re-watching the episodes these days. I can see how some people might find it sleep-inducing, but I honestly think you're missing out if you can't get past the lack of action. Because seriously, it's such a beautiful anime series.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

moniquid

moniquid

moniquid

I think that the opening song is quite famous in this series, while there are many version for the same song(official release). But yet I have never seen the anime.

Hehe
Signature

They should of rename this anime series from AIR to Angel of the Sky or something :D
Will thats anuther sthory ^_^'

Air was a great anime series even though it only have like 13 EP + 1 Movie.
The ending was pretty strange and sad :(
Hope they will make anothere Seasion of it I really injoy it.

i loved this anime it was the best anime in my opinion. I mean it was so sad and such a beautiful story. If you haven't watched this anime you have to watch it.

Air is a real good anime. It kinda made me happy in the beginning, confused in the middle(i found out the answers to my confused questions), and real sad and disappointed by the ending. It all made sense why she wasn't able to grow up in an adult. Anyways I'll get out of here and stop spoiling the good times you guys are going to have. :) AIR rocks! 10/10!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.