Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers)

Tagged under Air

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

dvx

dvx

Otaku

This show is one of the saddest show I've ever seen and I like it. :)

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I liked the first few episodes then when it got to that flashback kinda samurai thing i got really bored and gave up.

Quote by dutchforceI liked AIR. It had a weird ending, which left me kinda hanging. I had
a good story, very nice animation and it was fun to watch. It was a
nice anime overall :)

When I started this series I instantly fell in love with its oddities and complex-ness...but the last couple of episodes disappointed me a lot because I loved the first part so much.
I could deal with the tragedy of the ending...but what I didn't understand was the point of the whole bird thing???
Anyone also confused on that?
I enjoyed the ancient episodes a lot...but all in all I feel like they built up this amazing storyline and then cut it down in order to reach a conclusion.
...Well I still enjoyed the series and the artwork is beautiful.

when death are undeniable, this is the story should goes.

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Definately enjoyed the series. The story was nicely done from start to finish. I can't even begin to explain in words about the story, my mind just knows how it is. the AIR Movie goes into even more detail between Misuzu and Yukito. A must watch for fans of that couple.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

AIR is my favourite animation.The Ending is deplorable and impressive.And the songs in this anime is melodious.

A.C.G.
A.nimation
C.omic
G.ame

man o man the ending was one of the sadest ones i have seen, lol realli emoctional, to tell the truth, some tears did run down my face xD haha, over all it was pretty good, but the story can be pretty confusing tho, its not realli one i would wanna watch again lol. but the art was fantastic, best of the best lol

I LOVEED IT ! its the best Anime i seen so far .. I just love the story line in it and Misuzu she is my Favourite character she is soo cute the ending is soo sad it allmost made me cry hehe but watching the movie its sooo goood

10/10

I like Air.
Mainly bcos it explores the different aspects of love.
While most animes put heavy emphasis on BGR, I thought this one was unique in its additional effort of presenting other relationships. The interaction between mother and daughter at the last few episodes moved me greatly.

What's good is that, though the overall theme is kinda gloomy, the characters are able to take the pain and move on. Hence, I think it promotes an optimistic view. And I like it...amidst the pain it put me through.

I started watching Air only because of the design :P but I found out that it was a great anime. One of the best of 2005, I must say...it's so sad and cute...:(

Quote by KasumiCCI started watching Air only because of the design :P but I found out that it was a great anime. One of the best of 2005, I must say...it's so sad and cute...:(

I soo agree with you there

Hmmm....I've seen the AIR series about half a year ago. I was quite impressed. The character design leaves an important visual impact because the drawing style is very beautiful. My guess is this series is somehow more for the girls audience, because it is maybe a bit too feminine and too emotional for most of the guys who prefer action to static frames. It is a mysterious and phylosophical series. The story is very well made and it catches you bit by bit. One must be a patient viewer in order to fully appreciate this series. I liked this anime very much and I hold a strong emotional attachment to it. I warmly recommended to anyone. I simply loved the weird atmosphere of the little town the story evolves around and I found the personality structure of the characters very special. Yes, AIR is a special anime series indeed. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I am honestly looking forward to that.

the story is somewhat complex to me but still I enjoy it! it really touch me lol

I LOVED AIR. Yeah, some parts of the story were a bit confusing, but I got the basic idea of it and yeah, I'll admit a shed a few tears watching it. I also enjoyed the summer special...Kanna is my fav :)

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

AIR was a pretty good anime. The art was great. Story was a little confusing, and is pretty sad but overall it was a pretty good anime.... Potato rules! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Yep AIR is good. I love the the past parts with Kanna etc. especially.

For a TV series, the visual aspects was amazing ^^
When i watched the first episode, i got this really weird "magical"/enchanting feel from the anime that sort of sucked me in, did anyone else experience something like that? This is the first time i've felt this way watching an anime...

I still dont quite get the link between Misuzu and Kanna. Is she a reincarnation, or is she cursed by feeling sad for Kanna/

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Its the sweetest, saddest and most touching anime I've ever seen! *sniff sniff* Itsh really very sad and a beautiful story! The drawings are lovely and music is perfect! especially the song, Aozora.... :'(

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I really enjoyed the story, but I don't understand way everyone thinks it is so incredibly sad. Yes she died and it is sad for her mother and father, but she was able to give them something pleasant to remember at the end. She gave them the comfort of being able to speak with each other and share their grief instead of suffering alone. She also passed into her continuing flight with some joyous memories this time. She died having accomplished something. She died with the hope that her travels would not be endless and endlessly alone.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

the ending is so sad.. T_T
too bad i can't find the movie anywhere..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I'm that kind of emotional guy who enjoys anime like air. Yeah, even though I'm a guy, philosophical and emotional themes like that just draws me in. Although I was disappointed cause the main character pretty much disappears at the end of the series, or so it looked...

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

Just finished watching it two days ago XD last few episodes almost moved me to tears. It's strange how Yukito doesn't appear anymore in the last few episodes though. And yes, the songs are great. :D

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

looking fwd to seeing this anime. hope it comes out soon. :)

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.