Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers)

Tagged under Air

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Air is very good anime and very sad too. The story of air is very good I love it since It was hgame.

Sorrow stories... somehow or other, excellent anime :D

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like it... But it's too sad... *sniff*

i am crying when i see misuzi dead

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

ok it seems like everyone loves Air but me. I HATE air! i really didn't like the main blonde chick the main dude I liked he was cool. the thing that i hated about air the most is that they just do a 180 on the show from very funny to very sad too quick and that made me mad and want to get out of the show. i'm not a huge fan of animes that are overly dramic. (but i really loved Saikano) now the thing that i liked about Air was Kanna i liked her.

Signature Image

......Air is the best anime in my memories. The First time I saw it I had just thought that it is ordinary comedy anime ,but when I saw ever more It changed my mind about that. So I hated myself because I can't drop my tear when I saw the endind. for me Air is the best (-/l\-)

I believe Air was one of the saddest anime that I've seen, next to Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I think it's a good series, but it wasn't that great to me, just extremely sad.

Signature Image

i was a bite disappointing and depressed of the ending of the couple and also the part of kanna. but the artwork and the character are great and engaging. i love the character kanna, she's now my most favor. anime character. she's so cut and adorable with that voice of her. I watched the summer special over and over again and never get tired b/c it was so beautiful and funny. If anyone who haven't seen the summer special, i recommend getting it. It's worth it.

Quote by yu-sorai am crying when i see misuzi dead

thats it? I couldn't stand watching Misuzu cry, and even when her mother was crying over her. in short, i should have bought more tissues.

Air rocks. The ending is sad. Im glad it wasn't as bad as Saikano, the week after i finished watching that, my life was ruined.

I loved the music and the animation. truely colorfull and beautiful. Misuzu is so cute.

I absolutely loved AIR. I thought that the pacing was just right and that the audience could really feel the pain of the mother and lover upon losing Misuzu. Voicing was done fairly well and the art was pristine. The music, although unoriginal (i.e. the same as the H-game), suited the moments/anime well. My only misgiving about it is the inclusion of more episodes after Misuzu died. I understand that the h-game sort of does this as well, but I feel that once the main affection for the main character dies, there should be a quick wrap-up so as to not lose the effect of the death amongst other things. In short, i kinda wished the producers would have edited the the story arcs to leave a greater impact on the audience.

Also, the "Gao" is so cute.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Air the movie...really sad ending but I like it. It's just look like drama. I hope I can watch the anime series. ^^

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Series is too packed... the ending kinda sudden... and wtf? why the only male character becomes a crow...

air is good. but i like if they make it a longer story. it has a sad ending, but what did i care bout it. this story make me feel like, 'oh... this is life, not everything is a happy thing'.

I didn't like Air. The second half of the seiries was way too confusing and unusual. The whole series was similar to Kanon, except, that one was clear and understandable. I mean, turing into a crow is one thing, but travelling back in time and watching the same story again...no thanks. The ending was strage as well. Wasn't the guy there to break the curse?
If you want to see good drama, watch Saikano instead, and if you want an anime with cute girls and supernatural occurrences, watch Kanon. Both are a lot better than this.

Very nice, sensible... I can't find words to describe...

Air was AWSOME!
the storyline was great! i loved it!
there were some really confusing parts in it but most of it resolved it self when i thought back on it.
but the ending was so sad.... i felt so bad, i couldn't even sleep (well almost).
it was so touching. the true marck of a good show, one that can move the viewer's emotions.
definately one of my favorite! 100/10 XD XD

AIR is definitely one of the best anime i have seen around of all the animes that i have ever watch...
Unpredictable and have a pretty sad ending. The story itself has a sorrowful meaning... The songs are all good enough to touch my heart..
Makes me feels kind of nostalgic... in what i guess....
And i don't think AIR is that hard to understand cause i understand the whole story just by watching them once...

Pretty good anime, and the ending is pretty sad.

mico-de-avi

mico-de-avi

M-I-C-O! Mico Mico! Go go!

It's the most...touching..and sad anime..I've ever watched... Especially the ending... THe opening is great, really. And the middle is nice too. I just loove dramas. :)

I am a member of:
FinalFantasyFans

i luved air so much that i got my friend into that anime and e would have fights over it lol. I luved the ending so much i cried X-P haha, not to mention i finished that anime in one day. Thats how much i liked the anime ^__^

I loved AIR. Although it was kinda slow at first but as soon as they talk about everyone's past, it was kind of interesting. Then, when we go into the past of Kanna I was really shocked and understood everything and why. As soon as Kanna died, I got very emotional, then Misuzu dies as well. After that, the ending was a little bit wierd. Other than that, it was a very tragic story.

I can't wait to see the remake version of Kanon, since they are the opposites of each in terms of season (i.e. summer and winter). I'll probably cry in that one too

I haven't seen all of Air, but so far it has a great story. Not for people who like completly cheering anime.

bokuwacherries

living good

from what i can see, i think that it is jus volume 1.. there might be a volume 2.. *i think*
well i lik the characters.. everyone of them are nice.. but it is a sad story.. which left me some sadness n also confusion.. :sweat:
overall, its a great anime! oh ya another thing: i love the opening theme song.. anyone knows where to find it?

live life to full!! <the ultimate motto>

So is it it really sooo cool? Where can i buy the anime? ^__^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.