Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Air. Do you like it? Feelings. (spoilers)

Tagged under Air

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

I really enjoyed it all the way through, I got pretty confused but my questions were answered anf I really love AIR! I think Key is verry brilliant and is skilled in makeing one cry!

haven't finished watching it buuuut i love it
from what i have read the ending is gonna be sad :(
hope i get more time to finish watching it

I love Air altough it made me cry like a Baby :(

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

the plot s cool and mostly confusing...

but the most part tht made me upset was the end...

hello?!? wat was tht?

misuzu died...

tht was it... alryt... well tht was upsetting...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Air was a really good series. It made me cry. So sad.

Great anime! So cute I think ~~ ?

I Love this anime
but i don't really like AIR manga because the artwork is not good as TV/game series

[spoiler] for me Air was unforgettable cuz it was the first anime or drama ive ever watched and i was surprised at how often i was crying:O it was good..especially at the end when she stood up and had wings

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

It is a good anime indeed. In fact, one of the best of it's genre. As expected from KEY. However, I personally thinks Clannad is far much better.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

To Me..
Best Anime I've Ever Seen
Best KyoAni\Key Works
...It's my all-time fav series...

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Air is a very good anime to watch despite only one cour but holds enough punch to make you feel sad with the remarkable story. However, I still feel that Clannad After Story is a masterpiece in delivering a story of life that really affects the audiences :)

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.