Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slow Servers - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Is it me or is the servers of Minitokyo slow (no offence intended.) ^^;

I've been quite active lately here and it really is all that fun :D *yay* but I have a little problem. The pages load really slow. I'm dial-up. I know. But other regular pages, like graphic sites I see load even fastr and they have so much on their page. :( so i don't really know why.

I'm only telling this because my computer had been restarted and illegally shut down for 10 times now (not and accurate count but most likely). Any chances this happens to any of you? Any chances this problem could be resolved.

More power.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Please refer to the following thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16414/

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Did you not see this? XD

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There is a pinned thread at the top of the forums for all complaints. Please post your complaints about Minitokyo in that thread. Thank you.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Tama-NekoPlease refer to the following thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16414/

i didn't get to see that because pages weren't loading either. It's like as if I'm only lucky enough if MiniTokyo loads. Gomenasai. ^^;

Quote by melmachine18There is a pinned thread at the top of the forums for all complaints. Please post your complaints about Minitokyo in that thread. Thank you.

gomendasai. But that wouldn't exactly load eitther. Pages weren't loading becauseof slow speed? anyway., thank you for the advice. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.