Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friends list - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

how do i add people on Friend's List. Someone just added me and I want to add him in return. :D

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

go to their page and under thier avatar there
should be a link which says 'add to friendslist' - click that once.
And there you go ;)
hope it helped ^^
And see you round

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Hyuuga-Hinatago to their page and under thier avatar there
should be a link which says 'add to friendslist' - click that once.
And there you go ;)hope it helped ^^And see you round

saaankkkk youuu!! (thank you!!) xD

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

np ^^

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Hyuuga-Hinatanp ^^

thanks again. ^^;

<b>edit</b>.. do you know how i could view my friend's list. i dunno where it went. :(

Signature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

in the left bar of your guestbook you can find "friendlist" :o

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Davoin the left bar of your guestbook you can find "friendlist" :o

i know it's somewhere there.. but it doesn't seem to appear. ?_?

Signature Image

So how do you see all the people that you had added to your friends list?

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi kuiun,

not sure if you already found your answer, but...

you can view all your friends by looking under the "friends" heading which is way below your avatar. and click "more" to see your whole list. oh yeah, forgot to say that you have to be on your userpage to view your friends' list by clicking on your username/avatar.

hope you figured it out! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by KuiunSo how do you see all the people that you had added to your friends list?

that's the problem.. i don't. ~_~;

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

you're right, it's not there... hum, did you get a notice saying the person had successfully been added to your friendslist?

or check on that person's own FL if you appear... maybe you do, and it will take a little time for yours to appear... i don't really know... maybe if i knew who that person was i could check it out...

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i already saw my link there.. but i've also added a few friends who haven't added me back.. could that be the reason? :(

reply on this:

Quote by Ayamaelyou're right, it's not there... hum, did you get a notice saying the person had successfully been added to your friendslist?
or check on that person's own FL if you appear... maybe you do, and it will take a little time for yours to appear... i don't really know... maybe if i knew who that person was i could check it out...

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

*edit out*

double posting. ^^;;;

Signature Image

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Go to their user page look on left side for
add freind

Remember
Revolution

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

no... the fact that you have friends that didn't add you back doesn't change anything, they will appear in your FL, but only when you click on more... then you'll see everyone that has you on their friendslist, and everyone you have on your FL, independently of whether they added you back... the icons you'll see on top represents double-sided friends...

so, maybe it will take sometime before appearing... or if it doesn't maybe you could ask the mods...

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Ayamaelno... the fact that you have friends that didn't add you back doesn't change anything, they will appear in your FL, but only when you click on more... then you'll see everyone that has you on their friendslist, and everyone you have on your FL, independently of whether they added you back... the icons you'll see on top represents double-sided friends...
so, maybe it will take sometime before appearing... or if it doesn't maybe you could ask the mods...

i'd probably ask the mods eventually if it's like a week and it still doesn't appear. i normally get this technical difficulty. t_______t *cries* lolz.

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

~double posting.... MY COMPUTER IS SERIOUSLY LAGGING BECAUSE OF THIS SITE'S SERVER...

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

THERE YOU GO AGAIN~ another double post. This site makes my computer lag and you know what else, I'M STARTING TO GET REALLY SICK OF IT. *excuse me for my different, unusual behavior* Ok. *calms down*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.