Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New club for UK MTers! - Minitokyo

New club for UK MTers!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

After seeing many groups going up for various places of the world for new york to the antartic circle, me and Aa-chan decided it was time for a place for the UK MTers to chill.
So here it is!
No qualifications are required to join apart from living in the UK.

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hehe, even people from Scotland can join too XD . And before you complain, I am Scottish and I live in Glasgow, so it wasn't a random bit of mockery XP .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Holt

Holt

pffft

Naturally, even the Irish are welcome XP (please don't kill me)

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

ah so the british decide to have a group of their own huh, you know you guys could have created a bigger group if you do a european group rather than a group just for one nation, or is it the fact that you are still thinking England as a separate land from the continent of Europe in that little of island of yours. :D *runs away*

ps: if you don't get my humor, consider this as an ignorance post from a dumb hick american. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

*sniff* .....I used to live in the U.K. T_T

-----------------------------------------------
Have fun with the group.......(without me >.<)......nah! just kidding! ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Holt

Holt

pffft

That's a good point Mordin but by the time I realised that the rice was already cooked so to speak XD
Plus there are already other european country groups like France and Luxembourg. I suppose later on there could be an overlord group which combines these...

Signature Image

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well, I don't live in the UK, but I think the group (or European group) is a great idea. Best of luck with the group, and here's my gift to you! (gosh, I hope it's the correct flag! ^^")

http://img129.echo.cx/img129/4950/uk2hf.jpg

Quote by IyasisWell, I don't live in the UK, but I think the group (or European group)
is a great idea. Best of luck with the group, and here's my gift to
you! (gosh, I hope it's the correct flag! ^^")

Its the right flag ^_^ Cool image.

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

WWOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!11111!!!!!!
That's amazing Iyasis!!
Thanks so much. You're a great contributor to a group you're not even in! :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.