Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Saiyuki character do you prefer? - Minitokyo

Which Saiyuki character do you prefer?

Tagged under Saiyuki

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Male character would be Sanzo. You can't get better than a gun-toting, chain-smoking, drinking, swearing, Buddist priest.

Female character would be either the Merciful Goddess (great sense of humor and a royal pain in the arse for Sanzo) or Yaone (good with herbs, devoted, and excellent fighter) and of course they both wear "nice" outfits and have great umm.....figures.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I'd say Kougaiji, he's a serious badass.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

My personal favorites are Hakkai and Gojyo. Hakkai is smart, polite, and he's very mysterious (as well as being hot). Gojyo is the complete opposite of Hakkai, and he's hilarious (and hot). I just prefer characters like them...I don't know why, but I do.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I really like them all but Gojyo is definitely my fav... I think its because I can relate in the way his past and who he is used to hinder his entire life but he overcame it all anyway. That and pink hair = hot ;P

I like all 4 of 'em... But i think my favourite is Sanzo. Really nice to see a buddist priest who drinks, smokes, swears all the time. I just love to hear he insults others...haha. He wields a very cool revolver and he is an excellent shooter himself! He also uses a magical scroll which could decimate evil spirits in a matter of seconds by simply chanting some 'magic words'. Finally the greatest weapon he possess is the paper fan! haha, i just love to see him smack Goku and Gojyo whenever they were too loud or annoyed the crap out of Sanzo. :p

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Cho Hakkai definitely

Goku is cute, Gojyo is sleazy and Sanzo's hot but my favourite is the peacemaker Hakkia! Ahaha!

"Yare Yare"

"Yare Yare"

I also love that line of Cho Hakkai. He's really a great character. I want to see how he looks like in demon form. Does he look like Kougaji?

asianxgrace

asianxgrace

Cuter than the average Asian.

Hakkai would be my first, I like nice guys, but Kougaiji is a close second, I think he's just misunderstood... poor demon.

If it's for the looks, I'd choose Kougaiji, as for the personality, it'd be Gojyo (he's the *real* good boy of the situation :D Hakkai is just a mom XD)...Oh, I also love Homura in the anime series!

I like how Hakkai binds the group. He's the only one Sanzo talks to seriously, he's Goku's sort of "brother/consoler" and he's Gojyo's best friend.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I like Hakkai! He's nice! But I like Sanzo, Goku, Kougaiji and Homura too! >_<

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Goku-chan is the one for me XD! He's so cute and gotta love him when he said "Harahetta"!

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I have to say...: Hakkai Cho; he's respectful, and despite/because of his past, he seems to be rather passionate; kaiser47 is correct, though; in the original tale, Hakkai is supposed to be a "lecherous pig"(as in, I think, the animal,). XD . Minekura Kazuya did a wonder reimagining all of the characters, didn't she? :D .

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

sanzo, cause he's really smart

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Hahaha..... I like Hakkai the best~!
He just so cool~ And he's very good looking too~
P/S: I totally LOVE anime guys that wear spectacles~!

I love Sanzo and Konzen best!

Goku. Smart, smooth and subtle...*struggles valiently with a straight face but fails horribly*.

He's a cute, fun loving guy, ready to beat down anything that gets in Sanzo's way and eat whatevers' left.

I like Gojyo. Is cool! Your agree?

i prefer my kawaiii sanzo.....he's so cool,always smoking and threatening goku and gojyo that he will kill them with his gun..hehe,so funny that wierd monk

I can't really choose. I love them all. But if I had to, I'd lean towards Gojyo and Hakkai.

Simply.... KOUGAIJI! Oh, God! I love bad guys, and taht is one of them ^^

Who doesn't love Sanzo-the monkey calling, head hitting, cussing priest? :D But I really love Goku, he's just soooo funny and constantly hungry, lol

ooo Hakkai wins but Sanzo is a close second. My friend and I fight over them. XD

It's definitely Sanzo. The mysterious, arrogant, and hateful character of his, makes him even a lot hotter and sexier.

merged: 11-17-2006 ~ 12:54pm
SAnzo is definitely, the hottest. athough hakkai's mother nature makes him cuter too. but Sanzo.... damn he's hot

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.