Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Saiyuki character do you prefer? - Minitokyo

Which Saiyuki character do you prefer?

Tagged under Saiyuki

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

GOKU AND KOUGAIJI!<3<3<3

~LoVeYlOvEy~

It's really hard too choose. Its either Hakkai or Sanzo. Hakkai is sweet but Sanzo is cool. I guess I'll go with Hakkai. Thay're both hot though.

Sanzo is the best.

Quote by kaiser47
Hakkai would be my choice for his smile and mystery factor. Unfortunately, he's supposed to be a pig.

LOL, tough I heard it from somewhere but it's not really clear to me at all.
I like Gojyo and Hakkai, but all of them is great. Each is very unique and has a part that the others haven't.

HAKKAI! XD he's so gorgeous, he looks like an angel Oo
in second, it's gojyo. he's funny and pretty handsome... (and the yaoi gojyo/hakkai is very attractive, isn't it? ^^)

Kougaiji
But I also love Sanzo

Hakkai & Sanzo, they are so cool! \ (^o^) /

mieshea

mieshea

I Love Being Me!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

merged: 03-07-2008 ~ 11:39am
sorry what i meant was i loved to be sanzo's wife

BCE

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

Goku-chan! He's so innocent and cute!
And he never gets fat no matter how enormous the mountain of food he eats...
Kougaiji is really cool too...

Just a thought...why only guys and nobody picks any of the girls?
A lot ofSaiyuki girls (even extras) are really cute!

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

sayacrazy

Saya

goku :P

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

Genjo Sanjo for me :)

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Goku. He's such an optimistic guy, and has had it the worst of the lot. Sanzo is just emo, Hakkai is masochistic...Gojyo is very nice and funny too, and I kinda feel very bad for him, as he's had it the worst after Goku

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Gojyo! I love him!

Umm...I would have to say it's a three way tie between Hakkai, Ukoku, and Sanzo. Ukoku is just such a bad ass villian that you gotta love him. I love how Hakkai has a dark and dangerous side to him. Sanzo is just hilarious with his fan and I love how he interacts with all of the other characters, especially Goku.

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

it's Hakkai for me, I love how he seems so harmless to those who don't know anything about him. And I am pretty sure he's one passionate guy, seeing as he single handedly fought a thousand demons for the love of his life.

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Cho Hakkai!
why? coz I like calm guys, and his smilin' face XD

~kitto dekiru~

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Definitely Goku!
He's such a squishy, cute little thing. <3

I actually prefer the characters from Saiyuki Gaiden over the actual series, though.
I especially like Kenren and Tenpou. They're so cute. x3

Hakkai's my favourite. He's calm and polite, but beneath that smily face hides a real demon...he's so cool! >.<

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

Hakkai. Then Kogaiji, Sanzo and Ni-Jien. Kazuya Minekura's boys are the best!

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

i love sanzo! he is so hot :P

Neither. =/

hakkai ! v.v//

my personal hero (?) !

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Sanzo here

Love all of them! Esp Sanzo, Hakkai, Goku n Gojyo!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.