Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ew its jesse >_> - Minitokyo

ew its jesse >_>

page 1 of 1 5 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

ok i have this huge problem with my friend breanna. shes just like me she likes anime! aniem songs anime wallpapers anime websites and you know those things...but then when she went into a public school she met a guy! and you know i was happy for her but now she doesnt like anime as much and she always gets mad when i talk about manga or anime. and it makes me mad because we used to always talk about it and now shes just...a regular high school girl who obsesses over some guy! i always tell her,i always yell at her but she never gets it!! she wont STOP talking about him and it pisses me off! what do you think i should do in something like this...? ive already got mad at her for like...alooooooooooong time and she didnt really seem to care...ive screamed at her...and...she doesnt care...so...any ideas?

I think she might just be caught up in some guy. Trust me my friends are like that. She'll get over it and turn back to normal.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

People can grow out of anime and mangas, perhaps the guy she met pushed her out of those hobbies. You probably cant do anything about it, but yelling at her isnt gonna to help, she'll probably just get mad at you and end your freindship. She may even get over this guy and start liking anime again, guess u'll just have to wait.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

i've been in that situation ssssooooo mannyyy timesss!!! >.< here's what i always did...and it always ended up the same.....a close homegurl of mine would become blinded by "love",and start dissin her frends......so i would start kickin it wit other people.....after awhile they break up, and she calls me for a shoulder to cry on...now, if that frend dissed me in a cold way for her boyfrend....i turn a deaf ear and let her learn a lesson the hard way...but if that frend was a really good frend...i'll help her out....but the important thing is they learn that they cant just treat u like crap an be selfish... now that we're all outta high school, relationships matter more, cuz we're older......likewize when she's older, Breanna's gonna realize how stupid she was, TRUST me.....

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's obvious her new obsession is the guy. Interests change overtime. Right now, I've lost interest in a lot of things, and my newest interest is my girlfriend. It pretty much works that way.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.