Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 American Idol?/ - Minitokyo

American Idol?/

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Can't believe that Constintine got voted off and Scott is still on how stupid is that. OHHHH

At least my two favorites are still on. Anthony and Carrie.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by KyoFan368Can't believe that Constintine got voted off and Scott is still on how stupid is that. OHHHH
At least my two favorites are still on. Anthony and Carrie.

omigod...i know! i wanted to trash my tv when i heard about it this morning! i should've voted, but i didn't think constantine was in danger! i'm so sad! T_T

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

ah.. sometimes. find that funny. they sing really out of tune. ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

scott shoulda been gone 2 weeks ago... anwar should still be on the show! i think it was constantine's song choice that got him the boot... he did a pretty bad job... but idk how scott was able to muster enough votes to beat out Pouty Lip Boy... lol! i really like anthony and carrie... vonzell (sp?) is also pretty good, but i don't think she'll be in the finals.

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by fireflywishesscott shoulda been gone 2 weeks ago... anwar should still be on the show! i think it was constantine's song choice that got him the boot... he did a pretty bad job... but idk how scott was able to muster enough votes to beat out Pouty Lip Boy... lol! i really like anthony and carrie... vonzell (sp?) is also pretty good, but i don't think she'll be in the finals.

yeah, i agree with you that constantine shouldn't have picked a rock song, but more of a croony type song. but i was so shocked that his female voters didn't pull through for him!

i admit that i turned to mush everytime he did that googly eye thing and pouty lips right into the camera...oh i'm so sad i'm not gonna see him on tv no more!

i think carrie is gonna win...she's such a strong singer. i'm worried about vonzelle tho'...do you think she'll be serious competion for carrie and anthony (i'm a bit surprised that so many people like him)?

Signature Image

I was honestly shocked when Anwar and Constantine got the boot. Scott should have been out weeks ago. Some people just like the pleasure of voting for the worst to they?

Anthony is my personal favorite and next is Carrie. MT has a lot of Anthony and Carrie fans eh? :D Anthony has only a small number of fans on other forums.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

Yay~ thanks for making a topic like this crewcifix! It's my first season seeing AI but I'm already hooked onto it ^-^ My ultimate favourite will always be Carrie, but I've loved Anthony from the start. His voice has such a uniqueness about it, sort of like Clay Aiken's songs from what I've heard.

Quote by fireflywishesscott shoulda been gone 2 weeks ago... anwar should still be on the show! i think it was constantine's song choice that got him the boot... he did a pretty bad job... but idk how scott was able to muster enough votes to beat out Pouty Lip Boy... lol! i really like anthony and carrie... vonzell (sp?) is also pretty good, but i don't think she'll be in the finals.

There are so many great singers who got voted off just because they didn't have the "it" factor, it's really a pity that American Idol is as harsh as that. The reason I'm glad Scott is still in the competition is he's got a personality that's true to himself. I'm still really touched by his words during his audition, it gave me inspiration in a way if you think about it. I think he is America's Idol in attitude, but perhaps not in singing.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

GO bo!!!!! Aw man loved the nice greek boy Constantine. :(
Oh well I think it's gonna be Bo.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

ok...i think this is gonna be a real close one...bo and carrie are so good! but carrie gets my vote and i think she will edge out bo...i mean she's a cute blonde chick...wouldn't that in itself garner a lot of votes?? of course she has an amazing voice. i wish we didn't have to wait til tomorrow nite to find out the results...the suspense is killing me!

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

according to the news though that it would take a miracle for Carrie to bring home the bacon... though i like them bothe actually. ><

But I'm going for Bo since i relate to his style better. lol. Eitherway, i think Carrie shall have a contract and album anyway. =/

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

really? a miracle? i thought simon said she would probably edge out bo. oh well, you're right, though...they both are really good and she'll probably walk away with a contract, too. i better do my voting first thing in the morning then to give a carrie a hand...lol!

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by bblsreally? a miracle? i thought simon said she would probably edge out bo.
oh well, you're right, though...they both are really good and she'll
probably walk away with a contract, too. i better do my voting first
thing in the morning then to give a carrie a hand...lol!

oops.. my bad. Carrie Underwood WON! hehe..
lol.

well, i guess this concludes this season's American Idol. lol.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hahahahaha...cuz i'm in hawaii...i just found out carrie underwood won...i guess i'm the last to know...lol!! omigosh...i think she's one of the best...and the sweetest! and bo bice was so gracious...it's too bad they both couldn't win! carrie even brought tears to my eyes when she sang the closing song...i know, i'm such a sap.

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by bblshahahahaha...cuz i'm in hawaii...i just found out carrie underwood
won...i guess i'm the last to know...lol!! omigosh...i think she's one
of the best...and the sweetest! and bo bice was so gracious...it's too
bad they both couldn't win! carrie even brought tears to my eyes when
she sang the closing song...i know, i'm such a sap.

but i guess carrie was deserving. COuntry GiRL yeeehah!

Signature Image

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I loved it when Carrie sang with Rascal Flatts and when Bo sang with...umm...the band he sang with! (gomen, I don't remember the name)

Anyway, I wouldn't have been surprised with either winning...it was a good competition. Both were incredible good, but I dunno how much Bo matched the "American Idol image"...which is sad, in itself. Bo better come out with an album anyway, though...same goes for Anthony (I liked his voice a lot ^^).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by CLAMPchicI loved it when Carrie sang with Rascal Flatts and when Bo sang with...umm...the band he sang with! (gomen, I don't remember the name)
Anyway, I wouldn't have been surprised with either winning...it was a good competition. Both were incredible good, but I dunno how much Bo matched the "American Idol image"...which is sad, in itself. Bo better come out with an album anyway, though...same goes for Anthony (I liked his voice a lot ^^).

i think the band is called lynrd skynrd (not sure of the spelling, i just no it rhymes...lol!)
but yeah, his performance rocked with "sweet home alabama"...i can hear it all over again in my head.
but i missed carrie's performance... ^_^'
i think ryan seacrest also said that there's already someone who wants to record bo bice...so he's definitely got a contract. i hope that will be true for constantine, as well...i still luv him!

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

OMG! I knew Carrie Underwood was winner, but i never saw American Idol until now.

I LOVE HER final song. With the whole Fireworks in them. I'm so inspired to wall that feeling. XD

somehow anyway... but don't expect too much ppl. >_<

Signature Image

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i liked both of em.
bo had the rock edge and carrie had the country edge.
both deserved it really

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.