Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello... o_O; - Minitokyo

Hello... o_O;

page 1 of 1 9 total items

shirahana

white flower

Well... I'm new.... Which isn't very new here since there are so many members XD

Er... check out my site? It's http://moon-wave.net... Still fairly small, but just browse around if you have the time, okay? I'd appreciate it! ^_~

Well, I have finals tomorrow x_x; So I'll be back!

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

heyy shirahana! welcome to MT :)

shirahana

white flower

Thanks! ^_^

Gah... I can't bring myself to leave this site! Too addictive.... @_@;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

Wow... you already got a Avatar. >.>
Errrm... Welcome to Mini-Tokyo...

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

hi there!! welcome at MT!!! :) very nice website btw ! I'll go check it more often soon! :)

Signature

Wlecome to MT ^_^
hope you enjoy your stay~~

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

ho ho ho
welcome :D

Signature

shirahana

white flower

Wai! Thank you! XD

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

hidey hooooooo...omg u have no idea how addicted i am to MT lol...i check every time i'm free to see if there's ne new really hot scans or wallpapers lol...greatest site ever!! and YAYAY for upgrade...w00t w00t...NEWAY...lol...welcome to MT shira...it's a home away from home lol...hope u like it here ^_^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.