Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gay marriage, do you suport? reason - Minitokyo

gay marriage, do you suport? reason

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

I don't support it...and I'm not against it. But I do say let them do it if they want. Marraige is a bond bettween 2 people in love.....just because your gay does that not mean they to are not allowed to expernce the feeling and that happyness? marriage is a man made item....who are they to say they cannot have it? why? because there diffrent? people say they dont want there kids to know about it? so what? do u plan on them to hide it forever?.....People grow up.....so do kids...they need to find out sooner or later....and do your htink they choose to be gay? no, its not realy a choice. It happends without there will. you can't just say i wanna be gay and poof your gay or poof your straight again....I myself am not gay, I'm 100% straight, but i have friend who are gay. And it kinda hurts when i think why.....why must they be excludded from the world? Just because people don't aprove they have to live in the shadows of others? It's not fair...the world is not a fair place nor is life, but this isn't something that can't be changed.....everthing in the world is up to men. I'm not a religous person....but......i thought god said everybody was born equal....and then it says gay's go to hell? wtf? why would he make gays then? i don't understand.....yell at me blame me, or corret me. I know I may not share the same ideals as everybody or any of you, but there are something in life that will never change if nobody speaks up nomatter how small the person or even if its a whisper. What about you.....how do you see it?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by cloud811Marraige is a bond bettween 2 people in love.....just because your gay does that not mean they to are not allowed to expernce the feeling and that happyness? marriage is a man made item....who are they to say they cannot have it? why? because there diffrent? people say they dont want there kids to know about it? so what? do u plan on them to hide it forever?.....People grow up.....so do kids...they need to find out sooner or later....and do your htink they choose to be gay? no, its not realy a choice. It happends without there will. you can't just say i wanna be gay and poof your gay or poof your straight again....I myself am not gay, I'm 100% straight, but i have friend who are gay. And it kinda hurts when i think why.....why must they be excludded from the world? Just because people don't aprove they have to live in the shadows of others? It's not fair...the world is not a fair place nor is life, but this isn't something that can't be changed.....everthing in the world is up to men. I'm not a religous person....but......i thought god said everybody was born equal....and then it says gay's go to hell? wtf? why would he make gays then? i don't understand.....yell at me blame me, or corret me. I know I may not share the same ideals as everybody or any of you, but there are something in life that will never change if nobody speaks up nomatter how small the person or even if its a whisper.

i agree with you cloud811... i'm all for it... why should a person be denied happiness juss because of their sexual orientation? yah i'm not gay, so i can't really empathize with them, but i've got friends who are gay and i fully support them. i'm a big believer in a person's right to happiness, and the optomistic side of me wants equality for all (tho that whole concept in today's society is somewhat questionable...)

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

To be honest, it is ridiculous of anyone to suggest that it is anything other than just another way of doing things. It is not the wrong way or the right way, it is just a way. Good luck to all those campaigning for it.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

sorry but this thread has already been done
you can find many well drawn out arguements for both sides
look here http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16172/

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Gay marriage...it's something that is new to this world, but really shouldn't be. The way people discriminate against gay people today is actually very similar to the way Americans used to discriminate against blacks and enslave them. So I say, if two people really love each other, they should be allowed to get married if they want, regardless of their sexual orientation.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I support it. Kyelor said what I've been saying for a long time; people today discriminate against homosexuals the way the people of my parents' generation discriminated against blacks. People can't help it if they love someone, whether they are of the same sex or not, and if two people love one another, so be it, let them marry.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

yeah!.....people hated on my parents so much(mixed marriage) they had to move in order to start a family....i fully support gay marriage! how can i not? im such a -->HAG<--....if a gay couple is living together and deeply in love, they cant get marriage benefits from work or insurance! they are treated like two frickin roomates, when they should B gettin equal finance plans!!! .....i view people who vehemently oppose homosexuality as being in the closet :)

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

No. I absultely and finally don't support it.
First of all, I'm catholic, so I'm not supposed to endorse it. Then also, I think of it as kinda anti-natural. Is like both magnet poles would finally atract, one each other of the same type.
Then, the children education. They're pleadding to have childre, but, what kind of home or family ideas would get to it's information. This would generate a misformation (I think).
If gay's got any talent or habilty, I do respect them, but tryin'g to disrupt nature's flow. Well, we've made that for long, and that's exactly what has been destroying us from our mankid's childness.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I agree with many things cloud811 says, such as it isnt right to condem them for being someone they didnt choose to be. I say let them do as they want, they're people too.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

Yes, I support it. My religion, and my views shouldn't stop someone from getting married. You wouldn't want someone to tell you that you couldn't marry someone you loved, because it wasn't in a book, would you? Yes, I myself am a Christian, but I also don't think that God, nor Jesus would want us to condemn someone for being who and what they are. They made their choice and that's that. We aren't going to be able to sway them either way.

Besides, there's got to be a line when it comes to seperation of church and state. It's in the constituion that we shall have freedom of religion, it's the first ammendment no less. Freedom of religion may mean you can worship whoever and whatever you want, but it also means that you don't have a right to force your religion on someone else, especially if and when they don't want it. Yes, the churches shouldn't HAVE to marry someone, but you don't have to go to a church to get married any more. You can go to a judge and be married, which is where the line between seperation of church and state should be drawn. Do not bring religion into marraige if it's not done in a church. It should be recognized as any other marraige that wasn't done in a church but before a judge was done, and homosexual marraiges should have the exact same rights as any other married couple.

>>;

<<;

And that's my two cents.

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

yea, i agree ok, so your cathlic right SebastianvonKane? wasn't it god who said everybody is born equal? i'm not judging him or saying bad things about him. But why would he make gay peoeple then? this is all up to him is it not? would he make a life of another misserble jus tto give entertainment to others? that sounds kinda bad, keep it away from our kid....i doubt thats goin to change anything. How would it affect our kid, realy? nobody asking to bring your kid to there marriage....dont let them go. its that simple....dont let them go. marriage is about...trust....love...and spending life together.....if they already do that, why not let them finsh it? they still goin to be gay, so whats the diffrence. try to see if from there point of view....try to put yourself in there shoes.....rather then just seein things from your view. I sure god would be fine with it.......but.....I'm not religous.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

As Chopstickz said, this topic can be viewed in the other thread here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16172/

Closing.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.