Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat is ur fav manga? - Minitokyo

wat is ur fav manga?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

my fav manga still is akira.. the bike in akira is awesome.. i kinda like ninja scroll 2 but akiras ma fav from da start//
watz ur fav ?? ^-^

At the moment, Bleach - it's getting really exciting now ... and the way the manga is drawn is pretty cool.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

1. slam dunk
2. inuyasha
3. chrono crusade n tenipuri

bleach!! thats the absolute best manga/anime I have ever read. It beats fma and naruto put together. And yes, bleach is definitely getting exciting.

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

My favourit manga is Chobits...

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

Ghost in the shell

Wouldn't it be wonderfull to get into one of the nice manga/anime story? It must be dreamland... ^_^

i like naruto manga

favorite: chobits

my other favorites would be tsubasa and xxxholic! sorry, i guess i'm too much of a clamp fan...

at the moment, bleach and tsubasa and and pretty face and yakitate! and busou renkin..
but all time favs i think one piece and fruitsbasket
just cant let go of both (tho fruitsbaskets scanlations so slow in release)

Signature

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

i'll be changing from time to time after i read an interesting one...XD
anyway, mine are fullmetal alchemist, bleach, school rumble, tsubasa,rurouni kenshin and saiyuki...:) as long as it has a great storyline and art work, it'll be my favourite.

Valcrion

Valcrion

manga otaku

i think naruto is one of the best. ^_^ but i also think kenshin and bleach are crazy good too. o_O there's just no way to pick ONE to be the best....^^;;

ayumu11

ayumu11

beautiful picture

My favourit manga is..................diverse

Signature

Haven't talked to you in the longest time
Bah. I envy your wall and all the time you have

i"s! That one is the best! I wish they would make a series out of it!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm, Death Note I guess for now... Eh, nope, One Piece, definitely One PIece

Signature

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

Bleach, Naruto, One Piece

xd, they're good. i wanna read Shaman King though. just no time to find it n read

Signature

Bleach!!! Death note is second..

I'm so obssesed with shinigami stories nowadays-_-

For me, it is Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Houshin Engi. In fact there is a lot of manga I like, there are some which are better but I enjoy them all.

my favorites are Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Quest, Slam Dunk, Yuyu Hakusho and Yugioh

Signature

SapphireOrb

SapphireOrb

SaPPhIrE

DNAngel is my fav. but there is also Chrono Crusade , Naruto, and FMA

Signature

"you may be a angel, Krad, but you act like a devil" ~ Dark

Girl of the Blue Gem...

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

mine is dnangel, it is the best and others...

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.