Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you like someone... - Minitokyo

When you like someone...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

streamside

streamside

deranged.

Well... basically...

What do you do when you like someone (or probably in love), and how do you act towards that person?
How does this affect you in all aspects?
In terms of this, do you follow your head or your heart?

feel free to answer any of these questions... hehe... these might be some quessies you aren't expecting from (ESPECIALLY) someone like me, but, well, it's just that i've known too many girls obsessed with guys, and so... i wanted to hear what other people might want to say about it...

as for me:

1. well... i don't act foolishly around him... if i ever like someone, then we've known each other for years and are comfortable with each other's company.
2. uh... i really don't let these things affect me. i eat, i sleep, i go to school, accomplish my tasks... hehe.
3. duh... mind over matter.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by streamsideWhat do you do when you like someone (or probably
in love), and how do you act towards that person?

If I like someone, as a friend of course, I would divert more attention to them.

Over time, I can tell who are great friends for me and who aren't. Normally I find it rare to find great friends where I can say anything and they won't get offended at all, share any of my thoughts and views, and they would listen to them and make it that much more easy upon yourself without having to worry about how they will react and all - that sort of thing.

Quote by streamsideHow does this affect you in all aspects?

I had to look up your example. lol - But this does not really affect me much. I normally go through my routines in life, and when we meet up or when they pop over on the IM, expect another one of those chatterbox moments. **Nods**

Quote by streamsideIn terms of this, do you follow your head or your heart?

Follow by head - everything is logical to me in a sense. Only in my deepest moments when I share my feelings with a friend I really like being with - that's when I use my heart. It's a natural born process, and its hard to explain, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The person I love is a very sweet person, although I haven't met her yet; we have a long-distance relationship right now. She is a very happy person, so even when I'm down, she tries to cheer me up. It so happens that we are connected; whatever feelings I have are the same feelings she will have. I wish we were able to be together because I'm tired of the single life and I'm also sick of the people who are around me in my single life. Sorry, but I use both my head and my heart with her. I share everything with the girl. I trust her; everything begins with trust.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by melmachine18The person I love is a very sweet person, although I haven't met her yet; we have a long-distance relationship right now. She is a very happy person, so even when I'm down, she tries to cheer me up. It so happens that we are connected; whatever feelings I have are the same feelings she will have. I wish we were able to be together because I'm tired of the single life and I'm also sick of the people who are around me in my single life. Sorry, but I use both my head and my heart with her. I share everything with the girl. I trust her; everything begins with trust.

she really wished that she can meet you in person mel. as for me, im not giving my video games just yet! XD

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmmm, let's see, I'll refer to the process for me in my situation before I got involved in my relationship.

1) I try to act like myself, and want to learn more about the person, so they should expect a lot of questions to be asked.

2) It may or may not affect me much, depends how the person acts towards me, but I would try not to let it disturb anything remotely important at the time.

3) Well, if it comes to love, it has to be with the heart ... but that's just me.

If I liked a person . . . I would treat that person more special than anybody I know . . . that's it . . . treat that person better than everybody else and show that person that I appreciate that they are alive and affiliated with me.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

1) I'll try to act like myself, even though it's pretty hard. And I would tend to act pretty protective around him, like if someone's bothering him, I'll tell them to go away. :x

2) But hey, it really depends if I'm their friend or not or talked to them before. Because I wouldn't do a thing if I like someone and I don't even talk to him.

3) I use both my mind and my heart because I think too much, but my heart is the one that leads me to it--whether if I actually did what I want to do or not.

Sorry if this did not make sense. ._.;

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I do nothing, I am living a life of celebacy.
There are too many things I want to do in life to have a gf/ wife.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

soulas

The Crappah.

if i ever fall in "love" , i go all soft hearted and all. i am more likely to be less hot tempered.

Quote by steamsideIn terms of this, do you follow your head or your heart?

i follow my heart.

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm so craaappp... when I do like someone I toss and turn in bed late at night and I can't get their words or face out of my mind... I'm easily distracted with work nowadays and I sit here as if I'm "waiting"... please do not EVER turn out like me... that's why I'm trying to keep clear and to like not like anyone or else I'll be doomed for eternity T.T

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

When I like someone I used to try to act in a way they will like as well but that was a really wrong strategy on my part.
Now I don't try to do anything and I am being myself. And I am finally loved for who and what I am and it is the greatest feeling in the world. I love her as well and we trust each other with everything.

Signature

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

Well I don't know........................ maybe just keep the scecret..

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

Quote by Devilethmmm, let's see, I'll refer to the process for me in my situation before I got involved in my relationship.
1) I try to act like myself, and want to learn more about the person, so they should expect a lot of questions to be asked.
2) It may or may not affect me much, depends how the person acts towards me, but I would try not to let it disturb anything remotely important at the time.
3) Well, if it comes to love, it has to be with the heart ... but that's just me.

hey!!! i see we have alot in common
exactly wut i was gonna say :)

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.