Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your wish? ^^ - Minitokyo

what is your wish? ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I want to be a professional artistt, and interior designer, a web designer, a racehorse trainer, a millionare, a jockey, married, in love, have my first kiss, be skinny, be pretty, understand life, to be happy, get a good jod, go to a good collage(eventually), get good friends.........Maybe I'll just stick to being me for a while, and try to be happy for who I am!!!! :) :D :) :nya:

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

finish the graphic novel im working on ;_; so much work..

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

hmm.. I would like to get job I want to.. after makeing few bad choices in life it would be nice ^^

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I would like to make a difference to someone, to brighten the life of someone when all they have seems dark.

On a more realistic note, I wish i had a girlfriend (dont we all?) and I wish that i heal from this hernia operation i just had.

bayumi

bayumi

many things i want to be happen in my life but i really hope soon day i can go and discover the sea. it still a mystery... not much we know about sea....

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

live peacefull at the country side, loving family n be an assassin XD both wishes does not fit together ^_^'

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I wish that I could go back to the past so that I can undo the things that I regret doing....

I also widh for peace on earth ^_^

And I wish for some material stuff like comics, manga, cellphone, and other gadgets ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i wish that all my love ones and friends will be with me forever and not forgeting to able to enjoy my life to the fullest everyday.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I wish i can get a better job,this job getting sux.
And a happy life..those day kinda sad.

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i wish taht george bush was no longer in charge of the usa, and that we never made war with iraq

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

I wish that one day that i will get to see my boyfriend face to face

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

For me, my wish is to go to Japan~ to further my studies, and work there too. As for right now, how I wish to be there to join Tenipuri fans, crazy over tenipuri~... or tenimyu too. But that's impossible... -_-;; oh well~

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

I want to not be an ugly duckling anymore

hellbomb

KaBoom!

for now i just want to learn how to use flash.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i want 4000 more twist ties
(i make stuff with them)

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

i want lots of money, so much money that ill be able to buy anything i desire. and be able to stop time so i'll have lots of time to finish my school work and watch all the anime in my HD plus play or the games i want.

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I would like to go to tokyo and learn how to use samerai sword and assasinate the bad guy like ppl who make sigs.I know that dream may not work some of you but its my dream and i love it.I would also like to fall in love but that would happen if he is stronger than me if so it would be very interesting ^_^

Signature Image

I want to go back to college. That's my only real wish right now. Well, and to move back to the continental US.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i wish that my wishes will come true ^_^

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

I want to become a engineer and look cool wearing a tie. Love and money would be nice too. Actually, that not too far from what I'm doing now (just without the whole "employment" thing).

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

i would like to be a graphic designer or maybe a marine biologist :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.