Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A wonderful day april the 11th ****Kentaro and Paolo's bday**** - Minitokyo

A wonderful day april the 11th ****Kentaro and Paolo's bday****

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

And look here it is a so wonderful day the birthday from my 2 sweet friend
one of them is Kentaro my wonderful lovely friend i love him so much ( as my friend not more ^_^' ) and the other wonderful guy is my lovely brother Paolo i wish for you both only the best that all your wishes come true and now what we do now ?? we sing of course for the sweet bday guys

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kentaro and Paolo happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1000000000000000 kisses and hugs for my sweetheards I love you both *blush*

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Happy Birthday to you both ^__^ . Hope you have a great day and get lots of anime gifts XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahh yes, very interesting indeed. I wish a very happy birthday to these two - and of course, why gifts when you can ask for money instead? lol - Have fun!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Happy birthday to both. I'm still a ways off from mine. Hope someone celebrates it. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

wah! wah! wah! Anime was bout to put u thready for dt but Anime forgot... -_- Anime is stupid sum timesy ..... anywyz! appy irthdai! me hope u hab happy irthdai! bye bye!

*blush* oh my! O.o

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Xd XD ... happy birthday too

Quote by Kind Sema1000000000000000 kisses and hugs for my sweetheards I love you both *blush*

....pffffff... 1000000000000000 time .... XD

Signature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

happy birthday , and have a nice day :nya: :nya: :nya: (oh! damn , ~_~ i only enter here to eat the cake :pacman: ~_~ :pacman: and my birhtday is in the december is much timeXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD )

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

happy birthday to both, have fun^^

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Hey! I wish a happy birthday for both of you!! have a fantastic day full of wonderful things :) happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Quote by Paolo*blush* oh my! O.o

look here it is one of the bday guys tell me what you have bekomme for presents
and what you do celebrete today with friends and family ???

Quote by Deen

Quote by Kind Sema1000000000000000 kisses and hugs for my sweetheards I love you both *blush*

yasin my other brother you become also 1000000000000000000000 kisses i have also so much miss you so much sweety my other lovely brother ^^

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Happy birthday to both of you!! I hope you have wonderful days! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Quote by semanga

Quote by Paolo*blush* oh my! O.o

look here it is one of the bday guys tell me what you have bekomme for presents
and what you do celebrete today with friends and family ???

Quote by Deen

yasin my other brother you become also 1000000000000000000000 kisses i have also so much miss you so much sweety my other lovely brother ^^

well for now i got money, but can really say wat im going to do yet *hugs semanga baq* love you my lovely big sister ^_^

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Quote by Paolo well
for now i got money, but can really say wat im going to do yet *hugs
semanga baq* love you my lovely big sister ^_^

now you make me blush you are wonderful sweety i hope you get a lot wonderful presents ^^ and make a very great party ^^

Signature

oh well oh well!!, so, happy birthday to U 2, hope U have a grat day, and I wish U Lots of joy and health
uin abrazo para ambos, felicidades

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Happy,happy,happy birthday to you both!!!!. :) I wish you all the best,and may all your dreams and wishes come true! ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Happy happy birthday to both of you!! Have a nice and wondeful day too!! :)

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

happy birthday everyone, today is my friend's birthday too ^__^ nice hope you are having fun

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

A very happy birthday to the two of you!! Enjoy!! :) Hope you have a great day!! XD

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

happy b-day to you guys
have a day that you will never forget
and let all your wishes come true
*saalgar mubarak*

edgemaster

edgemaster

" I Love Hentai "

Quote by Kiakohappy birthday to both, have fun^^

sippppppp...happy birthday to u2.........y un gran abraso para ambos,,,,,

lol hey happy birthday you both!!
i hope my birthday e-card arrived paolo XD.. if not i'm sorry ._.
Anyways have a nice birthday ^^.

(hmm i didn't got a brirthday thread at my birthday.. ._. muh... LOL ahwell doesn't mather anymore XD never mind =p complaining too much again XD)

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Hmmmm....too late I think for any celebrations, but I wish these two both a nice happy birthday! *givez each a piece of homemade cake and a poke and a hug* Happy Birthday!

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

Well have a happy and wonderful birthday to paolo and kentaro. Best wishes to you both. :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.