Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many songs do you have on your MP3 player? - Minitokyo

How many songs do you have on your MP3 player?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

hollande777777

hollande777777

a got 70 number en more coming but more than the halfs is rock from nickelback he rulz!!!!! :)

:)!!the way of life is hard but dont gif up end you wil be reward!! :)

around 25 on a 128mb benq player... used to be my dad's... but it's a very lovely green. ^^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

In total I would say I have about 200 songs on my mp3 player(Creative Nomad Zen Xtra) at the moment and more on my hard drive plus what ever I still need to copy off my remaining cd collection. In total I would say I have about 1000+ songs I just need to stop being so lazy and copy them to my mp3 player.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Kyuzo1

Kyuzo1

Nobody likes me...

I've got 47 songs on my mp3 player.
My mp3 player is the napa pa28 with an li-ion battery and 128mb (t_t). I only have songs with a quality about 96kbs on it. It's enough. But i always must remove some songs for nes songs. 128mb are not very much :(

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I have around 600 songs on both my PC and iPod. They are all anime musics too.

I can fit about 60 songs ^___^

player : Ihp 140 (40 go) I river (excellent player digital in/out support ogg mp3 wma wav; direct record in wav or mp3.. and more important the sound is really higher qualitu than an i pod)
got 7031 songs on it, every kind of music ost manga, games, rock , death metal, hard rock, pop, Hiphop, hardcore raps, RnB, J pop, classics, house, drum n bass, electronic jazz, techno, some ragga and dancehall, well really everykind of music I like all musics! :D

well i only have a cd mp3 player, and is enough for me, if i want to hear more music, then i come to my pc, having 8 hours of music is enough and are between 108 and 123

id say about 1500 songs

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

1500 songs on my Samsung yp-910

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

beb3xchange

K-Otic

41 but i share a mp3 with my sister so only about 15 are mines because i recently deleted many of my songs. I have the bonfire mp3 256mb

life isn't simple; deal with it

aselia

aselia

[Eienno....]

about 40~50. It's a 256mb one.

I got 4399 songs exactly on my ipod
I'm still looking for that last song so i can be one of the 4400 ^^ (man i hate that show)

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i have one mp3 player from : mpio .. and 15 songs on it. its not many i know xD

i will get an ipod photo on my birthday... xD that would be great.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

4... But only because its an old one and it has the Para Para tracks... :D

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Zeta11

Zeta11

Ace Fist Flame

On my MP3 wearable, about 20. Otherwise, 1000 on my pc...i should burn them before an unfornutalley accident...

Signature

i'm very picky when it comes to my music, so my playlist is very short, altho i might have multiples the number of it on my hard disk. this is because music greatly affects my mood. hehe. thats y an mp3 player with large storage capacity isnt rly a neccesity for me. =D

5000+ of anime/game/Japanese music alone with some Korean and Thai music here and there. I have alot of English music too, but not on my computer. I haven't listened to much English music as of late anyway. If I did have one of those portable mp3 players I'd have it filled up for sure.

AngelLumiere

AngelLumiere

Engel des Lichts

I've just an MP3-Player with 256 MB Memory from Muzia, with the new OLED-Display
It can stocks over 50 MP3's ^^ It isn't much, but it haves a Tuner too and I like to listen radio ^^

Signature Image
1. Etna: Flonne, I must say to you something | Flonne: What is it, Etna?
2. Etna: I... I... I... love... you | Flonne: Eeeh?!! Etna... I... I...
3. Flonne: I love you too... | Etna: Re... realy?!

About 200...All Japanese music. :D

Bleu d' aqua...

Creative Muvo TX FM 256mb. In the hard drive i have about 4000 mp3's.

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

i don't think that every one who has a lot of songs in his computer love all of them!! so i don't understand why it is a competition to have all of this.

i've just taken my CD's on my computer, so i have more than 50 hours of music, i don't want to search something that does not interest me....

but you make your choice!

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Do you count computers? Well, let's see...I've got 197 songs on mine (but some are for friends who don't have computers to burn songs) and I think my roommate has something around 175 - 200 on his. I'd like to get a CD / MP3 deck for my car, but I don't have the money for it. Me and my roommate use Winamp to listen to our music.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.