Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mahou Sensei Negima! - Minitokyo

Mahou Sensei Negima!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

well.. talk here about this anime/manga.. me really like ** i've all the anime ep. and i read the manga on an italian magazine.. do u like this anime ?.. which is your favie chara ? ><

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I've watched the first 6 or so episodes of the anime and I'm quite enjoying it. Nothing too complicated, just a nice and simple anime with plenty of eye candy ^^ . I'm planning on finishing the series and if it keeps on going the way it has, should be a nice little series.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

is that good i want to see it

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

that's quite interesting.. but i never really heard of that anime before. lol

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

I hope Negi finds his old man and beats the crap out of him

The manga is a must have, however, the manga hardly compares to it's counterpart -_- there may be over 50 episodes [I believe] but the the anime's quality lacks so much in comparison that it almost made my friend cry from how bad it was compared to modern day animes xD personally, I think they forgot the proverb "Quality over quantity" -_- if they wanted to make a 50 episode long series, they shoulda hired artists from Naruto xD skilled in quality and quantity =]

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

the manga is truly amazing work
i believe that it is a must have for all manga fans ^_^
the anime seems to be purposfully dragged out though
hmm....so far i like a lot of the characters already....ok the list...
so far i like Setsuna Sakurazaki, Makie Sasaki, Nadoka Miazaki. Kazumi Asakura,
Asuna Kagurazaka, Konoka Konoe, Chamo.....you know i might as well say all of them instead of going through the long list [some of the names may be misspelled though...]

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

I love the manga. I haven't have a chance to watch the anime :-( . It's soooo good. My fav character is Makie Sasaki and , of course, Konoka Konoe. Just love the two of them.

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i kinda can't relate... and i'm not familiar with the anime.... philippines suck if it's about anime talk... most of the anime i watch are downloads... more advance than the ones they show in tv! ^_^' sorry if i can't provide any opinion about it!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i haven't watched the anime jet, but i am planing to do so.

I definitely recommend watching the anime especially if you haven't read the manga. If you've already read the manga, you are bound to be disappointed by the anime. But on it's own, the anime is quite good and engaging. Just remember, after you've finished the anime, read the manga for the superior version. :-)

As for favorite character: Nodoka, i.e. Honya-san

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

i've the first 13 episodes of the anime.. and i really like it.. but i know its very simple.. its relaxing XD

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

i am a big fan of the manga version.. and i have seen up to the 7th episode( just checking it out if its like the love hina's anime version and manga version.)
I would say that the Manga version it one of the most interactive manga yet. usually it take about an hour to read a manga, but it take me a full 3 hours read only one vol. of negima. unlike his other 2 works. this one has a bit more fantasy that will entrique your mind with both ohhs and ahhs. Unlike fantasy strict genra. currently on the 5th vol. of negima.

I like this anime..I like Aka-sans works since Love Hina times...And negima is very interesting...Espcially the search for the destined partner...Most probable - Asuna, just because she seems to be main heroine of this manga...Yeah I know that Nodoka shows up pretty often as well but still its obvious on whom this manga is concentrated...At first I thought that maybe Asuna and Negi are sort of blood related like she reminds him of his sister a lot
besides there are a lot of references made to them as brother and sister like "What a cute couple.." "I Don't know.They look more like brother and sister to me"/ "You are just like brother and sister" / "Jelous of your little brother playing with others, Asuna?" and so on and so on...But then I thought if its so, why the hell Negis first kiss would be with his sister...And at last, at chapter 85 Negi gives Asuna french-kiss...Now thats not really brother-sister like isn't it?

Talking about others...Well Nodoka is the closiest thing I guess. But it seems that theres some refernces of them being nothing more but friends in later chapters...
like Negi's talk with Yue in ch 87 illustrates it...It do not say directly "No" but carries the meaning of it

Makie well Makie is cute and
really falls for Negi later on and it even helps her to get mature...Remeber her coach at first said that shes too childish in her movements but after her training with Negi (during which her feelings develop) he said that she looks more mature now and then straightforwardly asks if she has a crush on someone
but still she seems bit too lightheaded for me...

Same goes with Ayaka, even though she could be quite serious one time but act totally different on the other and that spoils whole buisiness for her...But you cant take from her that she is wisier than she looks and usually acts
A talk with Asuna when Asuna had fight with negi

Konoka is well...bit too perfect to be the chosen one if you know what I mean... All sugary and sweet. Besides she appears to "have a thing" for Setsuna...
Like wanting to have pactio thing with her

Misora Kasuga do not seem to pop up in manga often...actually you almost never remember her name...So. no for her

Ako Izumi though she appears
to like Negi-on-adult-pills she do not like normal Negi that much

Sayo ..well shes a ghost...It woulkd be hard to be partners with ghost wouldnt be...And Negi do not seem to be strong enough to ressurect poeple...

Haruna Saotome though appears quite often in manga she's like supportive charcater and appears to be the only one who does not have more serious feelings for Negi from whole infamous Library Trio

Chachamaru...
Yes she loves Negi...but as we all know shes a robot besides she cannoct act on her feelings (it seems shes pretty shy robot as well)
So because of her artificial Nature no to her as well

Akira? Who is Akira?

Yuuna Akashi though good at basketball do not seem to be good at developing feelings for Negi so I guess she goes off list as well

Setsuna...well she appears to like girsl more than boys but from boys she definetly like Negi the most
remember her almost "forced "Date with Negi in ch 81-82
Besides she allready kissed him...But somehow she does not participate from the start like Asuna do...So more probable is still Asuna

Kugimya Modoka well like Ako she seems to like older types as well...

Misa Mirazaki? Nah...you simply don't know about her enough to tell...And that tells the most i guess

Kasumi-the-trouble-maker...No not really she treats Negi as possiblity to get other things...Nothing more

Ku Fei - hah, that would be cute...But not realistic...She does not give a damn about love...Shes into fighting...kempo all the way!

Yue...One of my favorite charcters who really experiences drama in this manga (which seems rare since its more into eiichi-funny situations) Alas, it seems not enough...again, Asuna overpowers her, though her chances are high enough to be considered

Chisame oh my...Evil-Naru, at first I would have thrown away the thought totally...But
after that contest of hers where Negi helps her in ch 91
it seems not THAT far...But still quite distant from being true partner...even though shes really hot without her glasses

Chizuru...No, no no...Shes not for Negi thats for sure though she appears to like to act like big sister to little boys

Sakurado Shina - again you can see her from time to time but...well you understand that yourself

Satsuki...her looks...terifies me...even though shes a good cook...But for someone who appears only in 73 ch (or somewhere around there) for longer time, she surely has no chance in Negi-race

Narutaki Twins well they are cute but too childish to be taken seriously (though appearent they'll still recieve their pactio card, meaning they'll have their kiss, and quite serious)

Mana...She's too tough to be lovy-dovy...Besides we know too little about her and her
demon eyes

Zazie...Mysterious..But too late again

Chao - ahh little genius, and always hiding something...Shes too cheeky for Negi...

Natsumi...again we don't know much about her to tell...

Satomi...mad scientist but still she gets her pactio card so she might have some serious moments with Negi as well...But again when you compare her and Asuna chances...well they look pathetic for her as well...

Kaede our Ninja in training...really cool but too much adult to be serious with Negi( even though shes one of Baka-rangers)

And last But not least - Eavangeline...I like her as charcter that is cute and evil together...But partner with vampire? Besides she has her partner allready..But who knows after all she cares for Negi and
Negi-on-adult-pills seems to make her loose control a bit
But then again when you look at Asuna and back at Eva...you see that shes definetly has a long distance to run to reach Negi first...way longer than Asuna

So, taking everything into account - looks like Asuna has really strong position here...Nodoka is somoene who is not that far from her, close enough to bring some tension into manga...Konoka, Evangeline, Yue, Setsuna, Chachamaru are left behind but not too far away ( not like some others)...Still Asuna seems to have a win at the end...But with whom Negi will really end?

Only Kami and Aka-san can tell...

Ok I think I got off bit topic, ne? anyhow...If talking about Negima in general the relationship beteen chracters is getting more and more interesting later on...And this is one of basic charms of Negima ..some might like the eiichi part more...still i think the interaction between charcters..especially such original ones is very important and interesting...It keeps me whishing that latest manga would come as soon as possible,,,

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.