Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ai Yazawa - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

someone like this mangaka ? ^^ (Nana, Last Quarter (kagen no tsuki) and other XD)
me like Nana *_* i like very much the drawings.. they're kinda strange.. but lovely *__*

I've only read Paradise Kiss and seen the movie for Kagen no Tsuki. I was planning on reading the manga version for Kagen no Tsuki and Nana, though. The drawings are strange in the long thin bodies, but the clothes and her style are pretty. I'll have to get around to reading more of her manga sometime.

I'm a big fan of Yazawa Ai's older stuff, like Tenshi nanka ja nai (I'm no angel) and Gokinjo Monogatari (Neighborhood story). She's gotten more gothy in her art style since then. I did like Kagen no Tsuki though; it was really good considering it was so different from her other works. I still need to read Nana, but too busy lately with sewing costumes >_< Maybe I'll just play the ps2 game instead *L*

Ai Yazawa's illustrations are really beautiful. The eyes have something special in them.

Story-wise, Ai Yazawa is also good. The feelings that I had while reading Tennai were completely manipulated by her. It's also pretty easy to fell fuzzy inside when romantic scenes come along.

Luckily, Ai Yazawa is one of those "in" authors in Japan so Nana will have an OVA and Parakiss will have an anime series this year. I'm looking forward to watching them.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

hmm...i've never heard of that manga....i'll look into it...

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I love her work! Sadly there's not that much of her work thats been translated
But I really like Paradise Kis, Kagen no Tsuki and looking forward to read Nana.

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.