Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How much money do you have invested in games? - Minitokyo

How much money do you have invested in games?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sirhenry

The Other White Meat

The title says it all. I think I have like $800 or so invested in games, and that doesnt get you very far anymore. It's sad really. What about you?

We are not judged by our intentions, but by the way in which others interpret our actions.

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

If you mean how much I've spent, probably well over $1,000. Ugh... sickening to realize how much I've spent.

I have roughly 80 games... and I never wait to buy them after a price drop ( got to have the newest and greatest asap, you know? lol) That's at least 40$ a game on average...sooo....

I'm guessing $3200$..... Good Lord.... I'm ashamed of myself now T_T *goes into a dark corner to cry himself to sleep*

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I have about $1,760 dollars spent on games. Perhaps a little too much? Nah.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I don't even want to think about it..tho, probably not as much as others here, lol

Signature

Hah! I would'nt say that games are an investment :P. I've got around 20 games each averaging at about £20...so that £400.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

I can honestly tell you that i have lost track and have no idea how much i've spent but i'm still spending. It's about all i buy....>.<

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.