Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When Friendship turns into Relationship - Minitokyo

When Friendship turns into Relationship

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

you dork why would i be mad lol I still like you guys a lot^^
Dont have too much fun with her becca lol *wink wink* *hugs*
oh well ^^ i'm happy for you guys^^ lol i guess I'm destined
to be alone lol *kisses cheek*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

tehehehe^^
hope you two happy^^
congrats^^

love.. is unlimited

:) i hope you guys are really happy and good luck

Signature Image

Crimson-san! I'm so happy for you dear! I wish you two the best of happiness and many wonderful days! *hugs* But do remember about us XD

Signature Image

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

wieso habe ich nie eine notifi von diesem thread bekommen
ich koennte vor scharm im boden versinken warum habe ich das nicht mitbekommen und ich will eine freundin von dir und bekka sein *heul* und sag noch so was wieso sagt ihr mir nichts wenn ihr euch trefft *schaem mich so sehr+
Aber nun zu euch ich freu mich ja so sehr fuer euch *euch ganz lieb drueck* das ist die beste nachricht die ich seit langem gehoert habe ich seid beide grossartig und verdient einander ... mensch ich kann mich vor freude garnicht mehr einkriegen ^___________________^ ich wuensch euch nur das beste auf das eure liebe fuer immer und ewig ist .. ich hab euch beide sehr lieb viel glueck ^^

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

It's great that the two of you have met and fallen in love. Hope you both have fun ;)

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i know this topic it happend to me 2 times. it was the right descission to change the friendsship - in my eyes. and yes, its a bit risk in it if s.o. do this. many people are afraid of it because they think: they can lost the person if the relationship broke.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.