Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cool teacher - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

has anyone ever had a cool teacher ever? My science teacher mr.rock is an otaku, he is a cool guy and fun to talk to and hes well hes otaku, what more reason do i need to think hes a cool teacher!

under new management

Yeah I've had a cool teacher before. Heck I have one right now! It's my science teacher Mrs. Alexander. She's so awesome! She's not a otaku or anything like that but what makes her cool is that she tells you the truth. You might think she's mean but when you talk to her out of class she's VERY cool! She's not afraid to say what's on her mind.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Don't know if my algebra teacher is an otaku or not, but she knows what anime is. o.o;; She had her hair really funky one day, and some of the students were like, "Why do you have your hair like that? o_O;;" And she said, "Because I wanted to make it anime-ish." xD;; She's really bad at styling hair, though... o__o;; But other than that, she's ookay. X3~

Signature

Ive had so many cool teachers they all love me thoe cause im a total goof! haha

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

mr. rock is awesome, but he doesnt really like evangelion, but still he's cool

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

The only teacher that comes to mind was my sixth grade history, literature, and drama teacher. She was pretty cool, she made history not so boring, her obsession with baseball was rather amusing (we couldn't mention the yankees in a good light in front of her) and she had another obsession with buffy. She also had a dog named Valentine that she brought sometimes and on Halloween, she'd bring her dog all dressed up. She was pretty cool.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Yup, yup! :) All the time for me. Infact, all my teachers this year are cool! (And nice) Except for one......but she just stupid ^_^' The thing that I find is...well, you can't learn from a bad teacher! So for me, a "cool" teacher is one who you can learn from. (Hmmm....I must be doing a lot of learning this year then :o ) Keke.......... :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

My science teacher roks!!! But my LA/His teacher is also nice. If our class gets 10 points, then our class gets to watch a movie on Friday.^^

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've had a couple cool profs... but my oceanography prof was awesome! what other prof would wear a garbage bag tied with a "police line do not cross" tape belt and recite "the jabberwocky" while brandishing a knife in front of the class... he would also show us clips of monty python before class... none of this was even remotely related to oceanography, but it made the class really interesting! :D

Signature Image

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

In 8th grade (my only year in the public school system), I had the coolest teacher ever...her name was Miss Hendrickson, and she was my drama teacher. I had always loved to act, but she inspired that love even more...she made Shakespeare come alive for me, and now he's one of my better liked authors. But she was more than a teacher...she was a good friend. She recognized my potential, as she said, and wanted to draw that out of me, because I was really quiet in school, believe it or not. She said that I was a lot like her when she was that age...so she actually understood how I often felt. She was also a Christian, so we could talk about stuff in a way that I couldn't with the other teachers. I haven't seen her in 2 years (she moved, and something happened to e-mail address she gave me), but she's left such a deep impression on me...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.