Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats the best thing about MT - Minitokyo

whats the best thing about MT

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

just wandering whats the best thing about MT you can name as many things as you want

Let me see... Friends and.... Friends. Yeah that's about it... Oh and the walls and threads but most of all friends!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by AlishaLet me see... Friends and.... Friends. Yeah that's about it... Oh and the walls and threads but most of all friends!

I would have to agree wtih Alisha on this one. And also that if can't talk to your friend on the phone that's from school. This is the place to do it. But only if there on at the same time as you thou.

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

All the nice people here and the great artwork! So many great talents here! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Definitely not the load times. I'd have to say the availabilty and massive amount of rare and unique works of art.

"You can run, but you'll just die tired."

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

walls and the fact tat you can upload them! wee~ :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Phren

Phren

Kodoku no Koe

Just started here, and I can attest to the load time for certain *is dial up* But I like the ability to be able to share the wallpapers I've been making just for myself all along, with other people finally, and in return, I get acess to scans and people with great talent to fuel my own Photoshop dealings. ^^

.../X\(. .)/X\ *scuttle*

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

friends and my self made familie!!!! and well great artwork and stuff well u know .....everything here is just great :D

IllusionistAria

IllusionistAria

Official Party-pooper ;)

I personally love the massive stock of anime scans. ^^ They're great for wallpapers, graphics and layouts and are pretty to look at. I also like how other members can comment about your work.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

People! That's deffinetly the best thing about MT.

Great doujinshi's I would give a second place and all the rest third.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

having friends, read others thought about the topic that are
being discuss :)

Palin88

Palin88

Complete Noob

I like the DNS errors!
j/k

"I wanted to throw in some irony by using a feminist word to explain that I like boobies."

Holt

Holt

pffft

The great friendly people :D
The ability to encourage new artists and provide constructive criticism oot :)

Signature Image

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

all the MT members is wat makes MT, MT [uhh, hope that makes sense ^^;] without them, no MT [no walls, no spams, no friends, no nothing]

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by Starfireall the MT members is wat makes MT, MT [uhh, hope that makes sense ^^;] without them, no MT [no walls, no spams, no friends, no nothing]

I agree with you on that ^^ MT has to be one of the best forum (if not the best) I ever been a member off.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Shinkai

Kusanagi

The best thing about MT is the cool people around there, and the great artrworks that everyone shares with others :D

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by DarkSavior

Quote by Starfireall the MT members is wat makes MT, MT [uhh, hope that makes sense ^^;] without them, no MT [no walls, no spams, no friends, no nothing]

I agree with you on that ^^ MT has to be one of the best forum (if not the best) I ever been a member off.

*Nods* Friendly people are the best I see on MT, plus many talented ones around here :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i`d have to say 3 things

1. the forums
2. the pictures
3. the fact that you get to meet new people

i love this site!

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Quote by AlishaLet me see... Friends and.... Friends. Yeah that's about it... Oh and the walls and threads but most of all friends!

Yes, Yes , Yes, and the artwork

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I get to meet different people from around the world and make friends with them. I also like seeing great artwork from many members. MT rulzz! ^^

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Friends and a amazing art like walls, scans, doujins, .... all here is sooo good!!
I love stay here!!

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Best Wallpapers/Scans/Artwork in the world period.

No flamer/spammer/ or idiot posting on the forums.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

The scans.

The wallpapers.

And the forum!!! :)

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

meet people and learn form them
and all the pics
i think

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.