Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 threads; creation and posts... - Minitokyo

threads; creation and posts...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i started wondering if anyone takes their time and plans out a thread before they post it
and if people take their time and plan out their posts/replies to threads

for me i actually do take time and plan out some thread ideas...well not for this one....i just don't really feel like thinking too much right now...
and posting replies depends on what the thread is about...but i usually just read the original post and then come up with a reply for the thread....
yeah yeah it's a stupid thread and i greatly appreiciate any replies to this thread ^_^

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yeah, I want to post a thread, but sometimes I can't think of one so I have to think of one. Then when I think of one, then later I forget it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by akari-chanYeah, I want to post a thread, but sometimes I can't think of one so I
have to think of one. Then when I think of one, then later I forget it.

that happens to ma a lot....if i had remember the treads that i was going to make i'd at least be at level 30 by now ^_^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Sometimes, I'm too quick, so I end up making mistakes. I'm going to have to slow down if i want to create a good thread.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Well its good you think ahead before you make a thread, its certainly better on the behalf of the people posting in it. For me, I make threads on the spur of the moment, when an interesting topic comes into my mind which would make a good thread, I'd post it.. i dont really try making threads otherwise, i wouldnt just think up something quick just so i can make a thread outta it.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I never plan anything, because I have to plan everything offline, so I decide to be free online. Hey to me mt is a fantasy world, I can just do whatever I want, well within reason. ;) I guess why this place is such a great stress relief place for me, and I guess that is why sometimes my thread seem very out of place and odd too. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by YugureKazei started wondering if anyone takes their time and plans out a thread
before they post it
and if people take their time and plan out their posts/replies to
threads
for me i actually do take time and plan out some thread ideas...well
not for this one....i just don't really feel like thinking too much
right now...
and posting replies depends on what the thread is about...but i usually
just read the original post and then come up with a reply for the
thread....
yeah yeah it's a stupid thread and i greatly appreiciate any replies to
this thread ^_^

I used to do that a lot in the past, and clearly back then - I used to remember so many people out there who just posted small, quick and simple threads that can be thought out in a mere minute, evidently, and the results were staggering - it was ridiculous, I suppose. But of course, people have lives, you know, and not many have the incentive to post much on the forums as MT is designed to being an art community - and I'm sure more people would rather take the time to leech off a wallpaper and scans rather than bother posting in the forums, so you could sense the lack of creativity there - not to mention, the horrendous and abundance of spelling mistakes which seeps through the most evil of threads. lol - I guess not many are fortunate or blessed to use their brain power and take the time to make honest and deep comments for once - I'll admit. It happens all the time - oh yeah, on and off this forum and of course, many of the other forums I've been to. **Nods**

I suppose you could call this a long post as well - lol - but yes, of course I do take good measures in making a comment and I can evidently post a very long one pretty quickly in under five to ten minutes like I am doing here right now. **Snickers** Yeah, it was many, many weeks ago where I was like the only one to post such lengthy posts back in the days - it wiped out so much of the competition, if you could even remember. **Nods** Too bad so many of the regulars aren't here anymore to recall some of the funnier posts I made in the pst. But now, I'm feeling the resort not to do so anymore, despite the surprising amount of responses I still get from these pretty lengthy threads.

Longer posts do discourage many members from reading them, and that's a fact, trust me. Anyways, I better end it here. lol - The threads call for my name, again. Ahh - my love for the forum. I suppose I'm one of the few, perhaps even the only non-anime regular who loves to post for the forums here and for the forums mostly, pretty much. Meh - it doesn't matter anymore. lol - as I always said before - C'est la vie! **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Note to Cel: I always read your posts when I see them, no matter how long they are; and they always seem to be interesting...

Anyway, I do tend to plan out if I want to start a thread (hence the low number of threads I've started). An idea will come to me sometime (usually later at night, or after something has happened), and I'll wait on it to create a thread...usually it doesn't get made. That's where my "Left Behind" thread came from...except I actually followed through on that idea.

As for my posts, yes, I tend to think things through in more serious threads, or when I want to get a point across that I deem important. And then there are some threads where my reply just comes naturally, or those in which I use what dia has called my "quick wit", meaning that I come up with something snappy and "spicy" (that's for you, Mordin ;) ) in response to whatever it is. Those can be more fun...but the serious ones are important as well.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Not really. I usually do it spontangiously.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by YugureKazei started wondering if anyone takes their time and plans out a thread
before they post it
and if people take their time and plan out their posts/replies to
threads
for me i actually do take time and plan out some thread ideas...well
not for this one....i just don't really feel like thinking too much
right now...
and posting replies depends on what the thread is about...but i usually
just read the original post and then come up with a reply for the
thread....
yeah yeah it's a stupid thread and i greatly appreiciate any replies to
this thread ^_^

sounds like me...i usually just read the original post and then come up with a reply for the
thread...when im free, i'll try reading other people's reply too! but it's kinda rare nowadays... XP

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I usually spend quite a bit of time coming up with threads or posts. I take time thinking about what to say, so i get my point across. Trying to create threads also takes me awhile, i don't get new threads out there very fast because of that. ^_^' When i do come up with a thread idea, i'm usually reluctant to go throught with it. I think maybe its a stupid idea that only seems interesting to me...but i eventually talk myself into it, and there you go, and new thread! haha

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by CLAMPchicNote to Cel: I always read your posts when I see them, no matter how
long they are; and they always seem to be interesting...
Anyway, I do tend to plan out if I want to start a thread (hence the
low number of threads I've started). An idea will come to me sometime
(usually later at night, or after something has happened), and I'll
wait on it to create a thread...usually it doesn't get made. That's
where my "Left Behind" thread came from...except I actually followed
through on that idea.
As for my posts, yes, I tend to think things through in more serious
threads, or when I want to get a point across that I deem important.
And then there are some threads where my reply just comes naturally, or
those in which I use what dia has called my "quick wit", meaning that I
come up with something snappy and "spicy" (that's for you, Mordin ;) )
in response to whatever it is. Those can be more fun...but the serious
ones are important as well.

hahaha i always read Cel's posts on forums that interest me too, if she has posted on them...
i also tend to come up with thread ideas after a certain event or while i sleep
i don't usually tend to put too much thought into a post but if it is a serious thread i also take my time and think of a godd/useful answer ^_^

Hehe,maybe you notice that I really few times on forum,so that haven't thought to write a thread before,hehe,cause I'm lazy to thinking what should I write for the thread and my English is poor!>.<

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Sometimes I feel like "Oh, I don't know what to write" or "what should I write". Sometimes I have to look through books or magazines or look at other sites to find my answer.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.