Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd? - Minitokyo

Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd?

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 172 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yes i am very nervous to do that
i think because im a quit guy in the class and dont talk so much
but im working on it.
i have debating classes and im learning there to talk in the crowd and body language stuff :)

Holt

Holt

pffft

Course I'm very nervous in person unless it's a bunch of my best friends ^_^
How do I handle it? I sort of pretend like I don't mind and wing it all the way :s
I've been told I speak really fast, crazily and incoherently :P

Signature Image

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

yup yup, im veri nervous when i stand up in front of my speech class and start stuttering my speech, o god. four minutes=4hrs of torture *faints*

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Yeah, I get nervous when I have to talk in front of the crowd. When there are reports in the class . And when I'm the leader of a group report...T_T...I really get nervous. >_< I don't say all the things that I have to say when I'm nervous. And I don't make eye contact.
Sometimes, I don't get nervous when I really like the topic that I will report in front of the class. I really like to report topics about computers, science and mathematics.
I wish I could lessen my nervousness in front of a crowd.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Depends on how large we're talking about. Less than 20 people I can live with.... but more than that and I'll get mega nervous. If I was performing on the piano or in a band then I'd definately be less nervous, but not if it was making a speech or presentation.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by Aa-chanI'm awful at speaking in front of crowads. I tend to speak too fast, too quietly, and I don't make eye contact &gt;_&gt; . Don't like it at all.

*Nods* the same problem happened to me, I never make eyes contact when I have to do the oral presentation. It's more easily to talk with some friends than in front of the whole class....*shudders*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I am originally from the caribbean so i have an accent and friends tell me i talk really fast so u can imagine what happens when i am nervous :nerd: so I try to avoid it as much as possible, i only do it when forced by a teacher or i have no other choice.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Oh, I am sooo shy, I always get nervous speaking out loud in front of the class. But I think it may help to remember that a lot of people in the audience would feel the same way you would if they were the ones up there. Or think of yourself in the shoes of the audience, if the person on stage messed up, you'd probably barely care at all about that mistake. You could also look for a really close friend in the audience, just thinking about them watching you may help a whole lot. And this is coming from a person who worries about public speaking herself! lol! I should take my own advice XD

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Oh, I am sooo shy, I always get nervous speaking out loud in front of the class. But I think it may help to remember that a lot of people in the audience would feel the same way you would if they were the ones up there. Or think of yourself in the shoes of the audience, if the person on stage messed up, you'd probably barely care at all about that mistake. You could also look for a really close friend in the audience, just thinking about them watching you may help a whole lot. And this is coming from a person who worries about public speaking herself! lol! I should take my own advice XD

Signature

~Shia-chan

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Kyaah! sorry! posted to many times! (sorry it wouldn't submit)

Signature

~Shia-chan

It is just a matther of getting used to it, Its always hard at the begining ( I used to have a band)

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

2 things...

1. it depends on the size of the crowd...
2. i at first (when i`m waiting) i feel very nervous, but then when i`m ready to speak, i regain confidence

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Oh yeah, I get real scared when I have to do a presentation or speak in front of a class at school. I deal with it by thinking of marching band. That is the only thing in this world that has ever given me the confidence to get up in front of people and not worry about mistakes or that junk, because in band, whether in the band room or out on the field or up on stage, I can "come out of my shell" and act completely out of character.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

KENSHlN

hitoriki

well the same goes for me, my voice changes, i even tremble, and forget the order of the topics, i think i have like a big sign in my face that says "me, me, me teacher, call me" lucky for me the teacher doesn't complain but i know it'd be better if i wouldn't get so nervious

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

i always get nervous when i have to give a presentation or sometimes a model class in front of my class...noooo....i died!!....im shy, and this is my problem....sad....

Signature Image

I'm pretty good with dealing with people. I don't really mind presenting in front of a lot of people. I usually do get a bit nervous at first, but I shake that it off pretty quick. Just stay calm and do you thing...

Be Free and Masturbate

well... im not really that comfortable speaking to a large group of people that i dont really know... in the classroom i guess its ok... but outside, thats another thing..

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Sometimes I do, my teacher always tells me to talk louder, usually I'm not, I got used to it. Every time we do a project in Language Arts class, we always have to present it in front of the class.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

sometimes
i got nervous hahaha
i prefer writing...
like in net, etc....

but i like to talk to many people...

love.. is unlimited

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

well you might fell nervous at the beginning, after a while ( lots of performance in front of the crowd and experience, you wil get used to it )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

heck yes! i do get nervous because you just know are in front of a lot of people!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

dead nervous...i am always shaking before i have to go up
then when i actually get up there i get a little studdery and mess up a bit
but i think that i actually do ok ^_^

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

For those who have trouble speaking in front of crowds, heres a simple tip: look behind the crowd. Looking directly at people will usually make you nervous, but if you look behind them, at the wall or something similar, it won't be as bad. Try to change your focal point around a bit and it'll seem like you actually are looking at the people, but in reality you're not! :)

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

ho ho.. interesting.. i am always nervous before and after a speech or presentation or performance.. but when i am doing it.. not at all.. i dunno why myself.. =P

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 172 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.