Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd? - Minitokyo

Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd?

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

I don't usually have to speak in front of the crowd. But if I have to, I'll be dead in nervous and stress :(

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

XlYesterdaYlX

愛我別走

yes....lol i'm not a good public speaker @_O. drives me crazy

"No, people. Let's be smart and bring it OFF."

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yes! unless i have lots of time to memorize/prepare i start to shake... i hate public speaking... kinda bad since i wanna be a teacher, eh? ^_^'

Signature Image

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

OMG! YES! I can not speak to a crowd. Even with only 4-5 people.... > <;; yes, it's a shame. But when it's with little kids, I can do it, but with my peers....NO

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

Well to me it all depends on the size of the crowd and what exactly I'm doing in front of them. If it some sort of formal presentation, then I get little nervous, but when it comes to acting, especially comedy, I'm just fine.

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

yeah.. maybe it also depend on the amount of crowd... my largest amount i think is around 1300 peoples.. singing twice, representing my skul is another one.. recent one is 200 ppl when i perform breakdance during xmast celebration.. hehe..

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Cadi

Cadi

True

Not really... I mean I kinda get use to it with all the hosting dance recitals and improv.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

wow.. but attending self esteem and confidence lesson help to improve our confidence.. hehe

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

No, I don't. I mean.. Why would I? Getting nervous over something that trivial is almost asinine.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

oh, i'm always nervous speaking in front of people. i'm always afraid to stutter or make a fool of myself. but i believe i'm getting better at talking in front of people. what scares me most is speaking in front of people i don't know or speaking in front of masses of people. O_O =shivers=

Signature

Hell yes! >.< but I'm even worse then that... I even have a hard time talkin 2 pplz in general... I just dont like talkin 2 pplz... I'm guess you could say I'm antisocial XD I like dark small places... I'm like a bat in a cave... I love the dark and hate light... ok im gettin off the damn subject again srry... anyway yea I get nervous infront of crowds... alot!

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Yes, I get choked up when talking in front of people I don't know.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I hate talking infront of a crowd, just don't know why, maybe 'cause I don't wanna mess up and get everyone laughing at me. But to make it easier on myself I just take of my classes 'cause without them I can't see longer than ½ meter infront of me ^_^'

Signature

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

I'm both nervous and afraid when talking infront of the crowd..I'm kinda like an anti-social kind of person..U know ppl who don't talk much to ppl..lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Since I really hate crowds so no, I hate talking in front of crowds. I get all nervous and self-consious. Small crowds with people I know like an oral for class is okay but too many people and I start to freak out. If I'm forced to I'd do it but really prefer not to. I have some really bad experiance with it so I'd rather prevent myself from making a total fool of myself, again. Once is bad enough. >.<

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Not at all, I'm very excited talking in front of people, it's fun instead, hehe...
But sometimes people think I'm a very loud person, how sad :(
But I don't care, I'm always ready to talk in front of the crowd XD

I get lost. people just look and my mind gos blank. so i sometime look kinda sad

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

i was afraid until i had to do it more and more and then i became so used to it it became a talent i guess but its not always a great thing i mean christ hitler was good at talking to crowds and look at how he turned out

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I have some problems talking in front of a crowd too. I have stage fright and I don't like talking in front of an audience.

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i think that everyone is at one point, but after awhile you get use to it and just do what has to be done. i havent gone up infront of a crowd in quite some time now, so i wonder what i'll do when the time comes...=/

*hates being the center of attention >.>*

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I had to get over any fears doing debate. Can't be jittery when your opponent's crossing your case now can we? ^_^

i guess practicing public speaking definitely helps cure stage fright. Practice makes perfect right? :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

hm....not really for me, but if i dont kno who im talking in front of i get really nervous. but if i do kno then i dont mind! hooray!
Hope all your guys' summer Rox!
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Yes, I have glossophobia. I hate talking, especially public speaking. I try to avoid talking as much as possible because I have the fear that I would mess up while talking. Even if I had a speech in front of me, I wouldn't be able to say it without messing up.

Yes. I absolutely hate public speaking. I always get so nervous.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.