Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd? - Minitokyo

Are you nervous or afraid of talking in front of the crowd?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 172 total items

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i try not to get nervous, but it's just really hard not to show that you are, even my voise ends up going all funny -_-'

i've real big problems to speak to a big growth. I'm a quite person and.. i don't know. i have always in my mind they will laugh at me if i do sth. wrong. Therefore I speak very low and hardly anyone can hear me -.-" My teacher said to me i should meet a psychologist... oh dear.... now i started to learn it by myself and try to get more open minded.

Signature Image

Yes, but I wont get very nervous if the crowd isnt paying all the attentions to me. Lol. But when the presetation is needed for my grades, I'll try my best to not be nervous. =p

baon2k

baon2k

*hafl hafl*

waaaah, geography at school... i was so nervous i was bubbling all along, was trembling, too quietly and at least... i made some mistakes which were... ok, for others funny... but *waaahh* *don't wanna think about it*
now its a bit better but i wont do it again... please, dont let me do this again Q___Q

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 172 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.