Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What sort of music do you like? - Minitokyo

What sort of music do you like?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

Heyo, buddies!
I really would like to know which kind of music anime fans are into, I know all you people are creative and brilliant in many different ways, so it's out of question that you listen to totally different music.
As for myself I'm a real Rock fan, I like rock in all sort of forms, like Punk Rock (Green Day) Hard Rock (Linkin Park) Alternate Rock (The Calling, Mando Diao)... and so on
But that doesn't mean that I hate all the other stuff, I enjoy listening to many sorts of music (even Pop sometimes... but really very few songs), it depends on the mood I'm in
So what's your style?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I don't know why, but I used to be a really big industrial fan (nin, Manson...etc) but all of the sudden I notice that all I listen to is what I can describe as Electronic Opera. The coolest song I've ever heard so far: Origa - Inner Universe (GitS: SAC)

Signature Image

Rock of course Scorpions, Queens,Deep purple, Pink floyd,Led zepelin...and many others.

You can see your friends when you are in danger

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

heavy shit! :D

In flames, Children of bodom, Disturbed, Slipknot and many many others! :o

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Bado2025

Cutter

Well...
I like j-pop, but my kind of music is the instrumental ones. That´s why I love Anime/movies/and all related OST´s.

All right!

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

you sound like a guy that doesnt really know about other genres Rashi.

I like to listen to mostly Electronic (dance, trance, house...), Alternative Rock (mostly Australian stuff - Regurrgitator, Spiderbait, etc) and Alternative Hip Hop (eg, Australian - 1200 Techniques, Hilltop Hoods, English - The Streets, American - Jurassic 5) and sometimes some instrumental music, mostly from anime soundtracks.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I like what ever sound good at the moment. Doesn't matter what the music is. I don't closed my self to a type of music. Lately though, I been listening to MY chemical romance "Helena" (love that song) and most of the other artist I listen to are not mainstreams.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Quote by breadcrustyou sound like a guy that doesnt really know about other genres Rashi.
I like to listen to mostly Electronic (dance, trance, house...),

Quote:

A RANT IS IN order!!! There are hundreds of techno genres (most of them are pointless too). Trance, House and Industrial all suck, lol. The only real techno genres include gabber/speedcore, jungle/breakcore, darkwave (which occasionally resembles industrial, but it's more or less the principal that makes it better), and noise. Thats what I like as far as techno. I also like visual Kei, almost any form of metal (I hate nu metal, reggae metal and bs like that), and some other mixed stuff. People who say they like everything are stupid. I guarentee they don't listen to everything, or even like everything.Oh, one more thing. I hate it when people think they're cool because they listen to Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Who, U2, Simon and Garfunkle, The Beatles especially, or any other breed of their parents music. Get over the past

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

I like all genres of music. Ranging from Rock all the way to Symphonic. I can't stand Rap, R&B, and Soul, and I have no idea why. But I'm making into Black Metal and Melodic Black Metal. Bands like Cradle of Filth, Nightwish, and Nemesea.

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i like jpop but the most im hearing bhangra and hindi music

Coldplay, Chili Peppers, A Perfect Circle, Foo Fighters, Ben Folds Five, Eagle Eye Cherry(mostly just "save tonight") Offspring, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Orange Rnage, Tool, Incubus,Nirvana, Bush, mostly rock and what not...and for the most part just Chilled music that isnt too loud...loud can be good at times but peacful chilled music works best..also some instrumental music like old Video Game remixes from Ocremix.org and so on....perhaps I wrote too much...peace

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I like all kind all music as long as it nice, but nowdays I was kinda indulge on RnB, so I give it a vote.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

hollande777777

hollande777777

wel a like rock becaus it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that number 1 on mij list then trance in 2 plce en then the other stuf but a dont like r,en b because it sucks !!!

:)!!the way of life is hard but dont gif up end you wil be reward!! :)

KENSHlN

hitoriki

rock, either japanese, spanish or english rock. hard rock, metal, some punk "metallica, guns and roses, iron maiden, nirvana, heroes del silencio, caifanes, etc.

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I'm a rock fan, and I'm giving that a broad generalization. At times I like the lighter side i.e. Tonic and groups of that nature. At other times I prefer the throughly stained groups i.e. Skinny Puppy, or anything I can scream with *chuckles*

Cadi

Cadi

True

I like all sorts of music. Basically hip pop, r & b and sometimes pop. btw nice Greenday avay Rashi!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

J-pop and j-rock only.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

industrial, hardcore, new age, scremo

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

underground and less mainstream hip hop/rap, rock, alternative, techno, etc.

pretty much anything

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

bayumi

bayumi

hm.. something soft music.... a voice of piano

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I love pop, techno, trance, but I like opera, classic music (for example Beethoven, W.A. Mozart etc...) as well and I listen only a little bit to rock.

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

hey rockers
i saw that rocks rules
i like that

I like A LOT of stuff but I mostly like R&B. It's something that I can listen to and not have to blow out my ears...

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Metal, and a bit of hardrock and classic rock of past century, but 90% metal and all its sub-genres (excluding death metal).

Quote: But I'm making into Black Metal and Melodic Black Metal. Bands like Cradle of Filth, Nightwish, and Nemesea.

Nightwish ain't black metal, they're gothic metal.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.