Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What sort of music do you like? - Minitokyo

What sort of music do you like?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Definitely a rock fan. \m/

But I also like a little bit of everything~ When I'm in the mood I sometimes listen to classical music even... ^-^

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

I'm into JRock and alternative, and sometimes heavy metal music.

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

I like Metal, Heavy-Metal, Black Metal, HardCore, MetalCore, and Industrial Rock. You may think this may be a lot of differents kinds of rock but there's a lot more out there, trust me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like the classic rock, ACDC and all, but I also get into indie a lot. Stuff like what I am listening to right now May, or The Snake The Cross The Crown. Another good place to go is Fuled by Ramen, they have The Acadamy Is, some real good stuff. Yeah, for the most part though we will just stick with rock.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

ALL about Japanese Techno (Initial D, the soundtrack to Gravion, other anime soundtracks) Anybody who likes rap is a moron.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I got a large collection of music, but I'm always going back to listen to new age, classical and movie soundtracks.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

i used to hate rnb for some weird reason, but now it's my fav. i'm really into m-flo right now...

honestly, i like all sorts of music... so it's kinda hard to stick to one genre. ^________^"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.