Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's Better: Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA or Utada Hikaru - Minitokyo

Who's Better: Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA or Utada Hikaru

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

I chose BOA because she very beauty for me^^ (kirei) she the most Popular J-pop Except Ayumi i think ^^.
Boa song can make my hearth peace and

I listened to Utada first, and the quality of her music has not lessened in comparison to any other other Jpop artist. Ayumi's great, but I like the galleries rather than her music. BoA; hate her clips, luff the music. Amuro is probably my least favourite.

Shimokawa Mikuni's Alone was beautiful...*tears*

My vote goes to chinese music; I've always liked the likes of Elva and Jolin better.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I picked Ayumi Hamasaki, I'm not a big fan of rap or R&B, and I only like a few BoA songs, Namie Amuro, have yet to hear a song from her that doesn't make me stop it after a while, it's very generetic and boring, Hikki is okay, she has some interesting songs, I like a whole lot of other Japanese/Chinese/Korean artists more though than Ayumi --looks at giant diverse playlist-- but that's just me.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Can't say who is better, they're all quite good.
But i'll choose Utada since i like most of her songs

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I choose Utada Hikaru... I just love her music. Second will be Ayumi Hamasaki, but my vote is for Hikki. XD

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I'd go for Ayumi Hamasaki, but I really like them all!

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

utada hikaru all the way!!!!

although she may not be the winner in terms of looks(BoA and Ayumi rip her apart in this department) but i find that she is the most talented out of the lot. Although BoA can sing in so many diff languages i find that Utada has proven herself with all the amazing songs she writes and those songs are amazing!!!!!

UTADA forever

~From now on.........I will be an avenger!!~

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

it's too hard all of them are really amazing artists @_@
i can't choose just one...I PICK THEM ALL! ^_^

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

my vote went to BOA, i have hread off everyone part from Miss Amuro so i dont know any of her songs goes.

nekohana

Brain Sold Seperetly

I'd hafta say Hikaru, altho she did break my fan heart trying to be "american" in her album I still like her other music

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShiroiKuma

ShiroiKuma

D Gray-man

Hamasaki Ayumi is the best!!!!

Thx to Bel-san, who had design my userpage. Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu ^^

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

From those four I like Utada Hikaru since she was the first J-pop artist I listened to... and I don't hate any of her Japanese Albums...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

I'd have to say Utada Hikaru cuz shes the only 1 I've ever heard of... I'm not in2 that kinda music so I dun kno alot about it... the only reason i kno bout Utada is cuz she sang the song in Kingdom Hearts :P

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Argh! Can't pick! Both Ayumi and BoA rock!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

i personally like Ayumi Hamasaki best out of all those picks, some of her songs are wonderful :)

Signature Image

My vote goes to Namie Amuro. Firstly, I think she's the most beautiful j-pop artiste outta the ones in the poll and probably in the whole of Japan. She's ver much exotic, since she is one quarter Italian mixed in her heritage.

Secondly, her talent. She can sing, she can dance, she can rap, what more could you ask for?

Thirdly, she's definitely the most experience outta all of them, being a part of the music industry since the early 90s when she was only 14 years old. She's also one of the most influential artistes around due to being the first true mainstream j-pop star around and also influencing many Japanese high school girls, with her trademark mini-skirt and high-inch boots, with girls who follow that trend being known as Amuraas.

Finally, she has an amazing stage presence and is not a brat. She carries herself as a true professional and that's what makes her unique and overall, one of the best j-pop artistes around.

SereneXXX

Deep Love Is Strong..........

They all are good, But I'd had to go with Utada Hikaru.......

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by Shinobu13i voted for Utada Hikura, i very love her songs

Yes ! i hikki fan1 hikki all the way!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Whew, Hikki would be the most talented of them all, her lyrics are superb and her voice is so soothing... Ayu looks like she count on her physical appearance a lot, frankly speaking, most of my frens like her not because of her song but bcos she looks pretty >.< as for BoA, I think she's not there yet, and she doesnt really have special quality other than being multi-lingual ;p I like Namie too, but I think her era had passed....

Signature

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I'll have give my vote to Utada. She's one of my idols ^^ She sings well since young, her latest album which is Exodus totally rocked! ^^ Her english language is very well spoken too compared to others XD
Yes she's princess of Jpop I think.. I love her style of singing, the lyrics, the type of music she sings.. all in! ^^ I love Ayumi too but, ayumi's more of the pop+lively ones XD
BoA, I've never really heard of her songs but I heard she has great vocals. Kpop rox~ XP
Namie Amuro, she'll be the last for me to vote I were given another chance. hahaha~ gomen ne for namie's fans ._.
i have to agree with Celessa on tributing Mikuni Shimokawa. She's great and absolutely talented..^^ well still, I vote for Utada~! *___*

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

anyone of them but Ayumi her music is so repeadative and same sounding I got bored of her :(

boa!!!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by stellarboa!!!

utada hikaru is soooo much better!

Quote by vietgurl5593

Quote by stellarboa!!!

utada hikaru is soooo much better!

both r good!!! happy??? lol jk jk

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.