Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Futakoi Alternative - Minitokyo

Futakoi Alternative

Tagged under

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

New series that just came out
Wanted to know what ppl think of it

From what I've seen of it, it appears to be a spin-off of Futakoi with the twins and all, as well as the comedy style similar to Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu..... This is what I got from the first episode

When I first say the preview I thought it was going to be one of those serious animes with more drama-action than comedy

P.S I saw that there is a thread like this, but it seems to contain only nothing about the series only comments of ppl trying to level up!
Heres the thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17698/

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think I've heard of Futakoi Alternative, I think there were two other similar series to this.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Quote by soujiokitaI think I've heard of Futakoi Alternative, I think there were two other similar series to this.

there were two... that's news to me.... I know that Futakoi is similar cause in the opening credits they show most of the twins... same with the preview... as well as the obvious part of Futakoi being in the title of Futakoi Alternative

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I've actually seen Futakoi 1st Season and it was kinda dull and stupid half the anime had mostly drama problem between the twins and Nozomu. But Futakoi Alter. is a completely different series from the 1st Season. From what i see the 1st Season didnt do so well so they re-vamp the whole anime into a more action pack anime using the same twins in the series Hint to why it's call "Alternative"

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

well i think its a spin-off frm futakoi alrite. all the twins were there. its juz that the story is on a very different level altogether.
definitely doesnt look like a second season. but i sense potential here. haha. ^^who knows maybe its even better than futakoi itself?
well, its definitely a change from the first one, and u'd be surprised just as i was.
but change is good, change is good.

Signature

ouch... i accidentally put it in the wrong place.. sorry--;; i was not just trying to level up... anyways i loved the first episode.. and now i'm dling futakoi itself haha

Downloaded and watched it last night. Lots of action throughout the entire episode, no slow introductions. It had a decent amount of humor sprinkled throughout the episode. I'll be downloading some more episodes as they are released.

The ending theme/animation was weird, the clay style animation.

the clay thingy was weird.. i have only seen the first 3 eps of futakoi.. and they make promises with their pinky.. is the guy main character the same in both futakois?

i havent heard of futakois , i dont think it came out over here yet

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

I already see "Trailor" of Futakoi Alternative.
That time i think "What is that ?! This is really Futakoi ?!"
It only war war war and war.
Change male main character but doesnt change twin ??

The Futakoi series have two. Both separate from each other.
The first was that romance show Futakoi which had a weak lead and a weak ending, though it was a tame show.
This Futakoi Alternative is done by another studio with a totally different series. It is not a spinoff or a sequel. It is simply an alternative version of Futakoi.

The only other Futakoi out there is the game.

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

Futakoi Alternative is somewhat a revolution of the first season. I think it is really the one that deserved the name "Futakoi" though. I like the more-action style of the series and the professional-level of the art. I'm looking forward to the next episode, (^ ^).

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

What i feel is,much better than the first series. Graphics improved a lot. I like Sara very much =3=

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

This is the series with a series of twins in it right?

I can't keep track of it all any more.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Subs are going pretty slow... but from what I've seen from the raws it still looks like a good series

Quote by NitengoukiThe Futakoi series have two. Both separate from each other.
The first was that romance show Futakoi which had a weak lead and a
weak ending, though it was a tame show.
This Futakoi Alternative is done by another studio with a totally
different series. It is not a spinoff or a sequel. It is simply an
alternative version of Futakoi.
The only other Futakoi out there is the game.

thx for the info... I hope ppl will look at what you wrote... hehe... I think there was a thread stating that ppl only look at the first reply and then reply themselves!!

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

does anyone know where to get wallpapers of the series from???

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

try Futago Koi in the gallery section

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

Quote by Ratboy2099Subs are going pretty slow...

Not at all, we're keeping the pace :)

Quote by nekosasu

Quote by Ratboy2099Subs are going pretty slow...

Not at all, we're keeping the pace :)

I take it your part of #AnimeYuki??? ..... if so... plz finish off Sunabouzu and/or Starship Operators!!!!

Besa

Abyss

I don't like it at all ;_;

Signature Image

Quote by BesaI don't like it at all ;_;

care to tell us why.... it wasn't a yes no question ya know

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i think futakoi was a rather good series...how the twins fell in love with the guy....futakoi alternative is totally different from it though..it has a lot more action in it and it has a rather good story line...also quite funny sometimes.

by the way i just got news that animeYuki have released episode 4...downloaded it and it is soo cool..i recomend it to you anime fans...cant wait till episode 5 is released...animeyuki rocks.

www.animeyuki.com is the link you need people..^_^

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

after see the trailer, i thought it was a serious anime

another alternative www.animesuki.com

It got pretty confusing.... I thought it would be a great anime.... but its left me disappointed right now....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.