Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats the anime called "AIR" about? - Minitokyo

whats the anime called "AIR" about?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

Iv heard about this anime called "AIR" for a while now, but its verry rare to read the info of it in sites. I tried google and still wont give me info. :(

does anybody know whats it about or seen it? I only wish will be on Cartoon Network or other stations here in the U.S. -_-

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Anime News Network: "Air (TV)"

AnimeNfo: "Air (TV)"

Air is one anime not to be missed. It's strictly a romantic drama. Based on the video game by Key & Visual Arts.
It's a bit of supernatural (much like Kanon's nature), where the main focus is on a girl. The story is rather sophisticated to explain, and you really should watch it if you have time.
Great music by Orito Shinji and I'VE, the person & the group who composed the music to Onegai Teacher.

Air is a must for any romance and drama fan. One that can make you weep and touch your heart. Check the details in ANN and AnimeNfo.

oOoOo sounds really good kekek
i want 2 watch it nows ><
isn't there a movie as well?

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

"Air" is about a puppeteer named Kunisaki Yukito who was told a mysterious story of a "girl with wings" by his mother (who is now deceased). He travels to a strange town and meets a girl with long, golden hair called Kamio Misuzu. He stays with her and her peculiar mother (who likes to get drunk and likes to recite "punchlines" >.<)
As the story goes on through this 12 episode anime, the main character meets more unusual ladies, whom, I think, are hiding something....(I haven't got to the end yet...so I can't wait to find out what happens. XD)
I've been watching this anime and from the first episode, I was completely hooked. For one, the animation is absolutely gorgeous! The voice acting, flawless. And the music, sensational! It's one of those shows which moves you, by playing with emotions. But it's not action packed or shockingly exciting. If you get the chance, watch it! Hmmm...since it's a short one, they might not show it on Cartoon Network... :\
For more detailed information go to: http://reviews.minitokyo.net/371/air/ :D

Oh yeah, lilm asked if there was also a movie......there is. But I don't know anything about it...still trying to get through all the episodes. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

"Air" is a nice show.. i often go to this website to know more about other anime.. check it out for more info on "Air".. :D

Official Website for "Air"
Tv episodes on "Air"
Official Website of "Air" movie..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

ah I see, sounds like a emotional real life story. I like that kind of animes. :P I wish I can see it tho. :( o well. ^^;

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

I highly recommend the series, it was a very touching and often times, emotional, series. There are a couple of arcs in the series, the last arc deals with the main girl. It's hard to explain the series, it really is just something you have to watch. It's not a fast paced anime, and newcomers might actually find it boring. But I got sucked into it, and it's one of my favorite animes now.

A summer AIR arc is supposed to be happening this summer at some point I hear. The 13th episode has a preview.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.