Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you sing in the shower? ^_^; - Minitokyo

Do you sing in the shower? ^_^;

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

hehe, just asking! :P couse today when I was heading in the shower like aways, then, when I turn on the water, a theme song from "Chobits" pops up on my head. O_O it never did that to me before so I start singing it while I soap up and start dancing around. ^^; I tried to sing softly so my family wont hear, but I couldnt help it!! XD one of my sisters keep banging on the door telling me to "shut up" when I was almost done. >.< when I was done and turn off the water, the song was STILL ON MY HEAD!! XP then it stoped when I was combing my hear. XD XD

so, does that ever happen to you tho? XD XD XD

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yeah, I know, go ahead and laugh, but I tend to hum some tunes of eclectic games and songs. Sometimes, the most recent hearings are the ones I would hum, but in college, someone would think I'm a total nut if I hummed in the shower.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

no, but maybe I have a song stuck in my head, if I sing in the shower, my sister upstairs might be able to hear me and I don't want that.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hey Tenchigirl - Quite a funny post, I'd have to say. Haha. **Claps** That's quite funny.

Actually I used to sing a lot in the showers, and they are pretty long ones too - I don't go all out while singing, but the way the room amplifies your voice makes it sound so much better, so I'd like to sing a few tunes here and there for the heck of it, without even realizing how much it can bother some other people - go figure. lol - In any case, I just hum or sing to a favorite song of mine, preferably J-Pop - oh yeah.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by soujiokitano, but maybe I have a song stuck in my head, if I sing in the shower, my sister upstairs might be able to hear me and I don't want that.

*laughs* Yeah I don't like it when other people cach you singing in the shower. You never know what to say back to them...

But no I used to always sing in the shower but not anymore. My family wouldn't stop making fun of me... Anyway I still sing a little but just small enough so NO ONE can hear me... ^_^

yeah and its extremely embarrassing when u get caught to

I live in a dorm, where we have bathroom stalls. So of course I sing when taking a shower. I like to choose very...unique songs such as Dragostea Din Tei (Maaaiia heee, maaaiia haaaa...) to either annoy or amuse those taking a shower next to me.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I used to sing in the shower all the time XD but i've grown out of it, and therefore haven't done it for a very long time...but many girls in my dorm sing in the shower. Its so funny walking in the bathroom and hearing them sing! XP

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

no... i don't... i sing in the kitchen and in my room though... when i'm all alone... i don't even remember if i ever sang in the shower, i guess i must have, but here, with roommates and all, it could get annoying...

charmyc

charmyc

Charmy

I don't have a shower just a plain bath XD so i can't sing in a bath it sound afful....

Signature
.::.Visit my Site .::..::.Charmy Shrine.::.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Nope, I don't sing in the bathroom, I think of the music in my head but I don't sing it out loud. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I can sing whenever I don't have anything to do like studying....I sing in the shower, sing when I cook, sing along when I'm listening to some music if I know the song....

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

I sing sometimes in the shower... i barely do it because i can't hear mytself mcuh... and no one can sing that good when they don't hear themselves >.<
otherwise, I'll sing whenever ( exceoptin front of my brother and sep-dad...my mom ish okay)
if i don't know the words..I try not to sing it.. but if i can't help it... I'll at least hum it or somethin....

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Haha....even in the shower I'm too embarrassed to sing!! >.< lolzz....but I often do it anyway. ^_^'
Now you had the Chobits theme song stuck in your head? Keke...I love that song....
I always get random songs stuck in my head, especially when someone (usually a friend from school) starts singing it. >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I sing all the time in the shower. I like singing random anime theme songs and I always seem to jump from one to the other in mid song(normally because I can never memorize all the words to it) once I sang a hundred bottles of beer on the wall and got down to zero! It was really loud too.And I beleive one time I sang Bohemian Rhapsidy by Queen whicch is a really wierd song by the way. And I hit all the really high parts too!

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

I never would sing in the shower because my family would kill me ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well techgirl I rarely sing in the shower but I ear on my mind almost every time that I walk the Imperial March from Star Wars.

P.D. am I the only one????

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't sing in the shower. But I think when I was small I used to do that.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Dunno i say random becouse it depends on my mood.

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

never... just in my head XD

O hai.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

If I said I have never sang in the shower, it would be a lie ^^; .
I don't do it all the time, but on occasion I start humming along to something and then depending on how I feel, I add words to it. What Celessa said about the room amplifying your voice is true. As soon as I step back out the bathroom, voice is rubbish again XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Mm... only if i feel scared, is ing to get rid of that, hehehehe

But, i've done it sometimes.

Pride comes before the fall

yeah, sometimes

No.

Because I'm a bad singer and I don't want to unintentionally kill anyone who happens to hear it. :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.