Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lease Favorite Subject In School - Minitokyo

Lease Favorite Subject In School

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Well guys here gose one of my other threads.... Hope you guys like...

So what's your lease fav subject in school? Mine has to be math. My teacher in there is just to boring. The way he talks can put ANYONE to sleep! Dosen't help much being in math. I mean that's the class I DON'T want to sleep in!!! But you know that's just me...

Anyother subject in school that you don't like?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

My least favorite subject in school is likely to be History. It's hard to keep track of all the world events that happened before the 1900s. Although I did well in the History classes I took, I still think it's my least favorite subject.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Cadi

Cadi

True

Mine is histoy XD I just don't get the stuff >.< So I dont like it at all... One of my friend call it the sleeping period XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

i hate math more than anyother subject its sooo boring. and if gym counts i hate gym to XP

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Acutally back then in high school - English used to be my weakest subject - not in the fact that I was tremendously punctual over my own spelling and grammar, of course - lol - it was the books they presented and I didn't find too much interest in reading them - I would have settled with reading my own novel selections, of course. Oh well - still pulled out with a pretty decent mark. **Nods**

Now in university, I would have to say Physics was my most hated subject. The professor was terrible - his notes, very scattersome. He spoke in a kind of kiddish level that no one could really understand, and then he goes so far complex that you would kind of wish you'd rather be studying at home rather than actually be attending his lectures. Yeah, pull the hat over your head on this one, because it was that bad, literally.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by melmachine18My least favorite subject in school is likely to be History. It's hard to keep track of all the world events that happened before the 1900s. Although I did well in the History classes I took, I still think it's my least favorite subject.

Quote by CadiMine is histoy XD I just don't get the stuff &gt;.&lt; So I dont like it at all... One of my friend call it the sleeping period XD

Awww! Come on guys that's my favorite sunject in school!!! Oh well...

Quote by Firedemoni hate math more than anyother subject its sooo boring. and if gym counts i hate gym to XP

*laughs* Yeah math is boring. Isn't it? But gym?

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by AlishaWell guys here gose one of my other threads.... Hope you guys like...
So what's your lease fav subject in school? Mine has to be math. My teacher in there is just to boring. The way he talks can put anyone to sleep! Dosen't help much being in math. I mean that's the class I don't want to sleep in!!! But you know that's just me...
Anyother subject in school that you don't like?

yeah, my math teacher is like that too, she's mean too, a real hard grader. People in my class said she talks too much and she's boring, I agree what they say.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Anything related to science (biology, chemistry, etc) is bad for me. I'm a complete retard when it comes to these subjects. After sciences, I really dislike (art) history. So boring and repetitive.... I can handle everything else though

Be Free and Masturbate

Mine least favorite subject was Statistics. I enjoy subjects like physics and calculus, but I just don't understand how people can stand statistics at all.

Signature
Curent Anime: Full Metal Alchemist [46/51] Bleach [06/?] Planet ES [14/26]
Back and ready for more anime!

Mine would probably be geography. It's one thing looking at maps, weather charts and learning about rainforests or something, but why on earth did we have to do case studies on little outback communities that had nothing in it?? Erm... sorry if I insulted anyone... *peers around nerviously* *hides*

Signature Image

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Well, I really don't know. May sound strange (and ridiculous) but I don't remember a least favourite subject.
I like math a lot, but there's alot needed to be a good math teacher (known by experience).
So may be humanist subjects those that I dislike, but not all of them.
OK, that's all.
BYE

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

I don't really have a problem witha any subject...its more of like a student against teacher thing..especially in history, because seriously this guy pisses me off..he is a total idiot, no joke...actually the reason he hates ME is because I once brought to his attention that he had over 30 different next door neighbors (which is of course impossible, but somehow he manages to create a new one everytime he needs to tell a story)...and then there's the time I flipped him off..-_-. Oh and he adores bill parcels..the football coach, and sometimes his love goes a bit too far...I really wanna meet the woman who willingly married and had children with such a man...-_-.

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The fact that it's hard to learn about the sum of all human experience should not be a factor that discourages people to at least have some exposure to history. History is absolutely important in a good number of ways, not only to teach us of past mistakes and of past triumphs, but to remind us of the potential and progress that is possible within us as a race. Thus even if you find it hard, I do recommend that you do take time to study it, either doing an overview or just focusing on one particular region, people, time period, etc.

As for me, I've found politics classes to be the least enjoyable courses, which is strange given the fact that I am majoring in political science (or Goverment, as we call it here). The reason for it, however, is something that I'm sure most university students in the United States have at least heard of, and that is the significant political bias in academia. It is definitely healthy for people, including professors, to have strong beliefs, but when their beliefs shade their classroom interactions with students so much that they get in the way of the business of instruction, then a line has been crossed. This problem is particularly acute at the schools of the Ivy League and their equivalents, and only now is there starting to be real awarness of both the problem and its negative implications.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by shinsengumiThe fact that it's hard to learn about the sum of all human experience should not be a factor that discourages people to at least have some exposure to history. History is absolutely important in a good number of ways, not only to teach us of past mistakes and of past triumphs, but to remind us of the potential and progress that is possible within us as a race. Thus even if you find it hard, I do recommend that you do take time to study it, either doing an overview or just focusing on one particular region, people, time period, etc.

Although I do not like to admit it, you are right. Learning about different historical aspects is quite important. As a resolution, I will take the time to study history more often. Come to think of it, I would take the time to study Christianity since I have interest in that religion.

There are still some subjects I haven't taken yet, but one cannot assume that by not taking the subject and basing the process of the subject on another person's opinion that the subject will or will not be enjoyable in the end. I will take the time to study history so I have better fluency of that field.

Chemistry would probably be the second least favorite, if not the first. There are a lot of functions involved with the subject. Although the subject is important for science majors, which doesn't apply to me, it requires a lot of knowledge, knowledge I may not be able to process with my aging mind.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

*cough* I hate chem *cough*

Signature

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

science mainly because its boring but also the teacher hates me and is a real prick

Palin88

Palin88

Complete Noob

Quote by shinsengumiThe fact that it's hard to learn about the sum of all human experience
should not be a factor that discourages people to at least have some
exposure to history. History is absolutely important in a good number
of ways, not only to teach us of past mistakes and of past triumphs,
but to remind us of the potential and progress that is possible within
us as a race. Thus even if you find it hard, I do recommend that you do
take time to study it, either doing an overview or just focusing on one
particular region, people, time period, etc.

Now, I actually have been taking some history courses on the side (even though it has absolutely nothing to do with my major) and I have an interesting perspective. I hate learning history but I like knowing it. The reason? Having a comprehensive view of the past, politically, religiously and otherwise, is critical for understanding the present. Additionally, ancient art, poetry, and writing, first person accounts of the world these people perceived, are fascinating to me. Now, I hate learning history because of two specific things: names and dates. I have a terrible memory. I can't remember what year something happened or the name of some war hero. And guess what's always on the midterms and finals? Names and dates.

"I wanted to throw in some irony by using a feminist word to explain that I like boobies."

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Mine would be physics.....man, that was awful...so glad that I don't have to take that course again

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Pre-cal...I always fall asleep and end up missing important stuff!! Plus, as if that's not bad...It's an 11th + 12th grade class and I'm in 9th...so yea, lotsa pressure...and idiotic seniors -_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Pre-cal...I always fall asleep and end up missing important stuff!! Plus, as if that's not bad...It's an 11th + 12th grade class and I'm in 9th...so yea, lotsa pressure...and idiotic seniors -_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by kaolla-kakePre-cal...I always fall asleep and end up missing important stuff!! Plus, as if that's not bad...It's an 11th + 12th grade class and I'm in 9th...so yea, lotsa pressure...and idiotic seniors -_-

*laughs* Oh I feel sorry for you kaolla-kake. But that's how I feel during math class....

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Definetly math, Nething with Math in it that's mai worst Lol.

XlYesterdaYlX

愛我別走

math, because yes...math is bad =]

"No, people. Let's be smart and bring it OFF."

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

well, i hate physics. mine is real bad and i didn't do well even after i really spend my time on this subject. plus, my physics teacher is real boring. His lecture will take all of us in class to dream land.i hate it since he is my physics class teacher for 2 years.imagine how i'll stand the lesson..:( anyway, only a few people in class will listen to his lecture..lol
plus, i hate maths...i can't apply what i learn into the questions...but, i am glad that i can pass it in my public exam, or else i'll die...*HELP*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.