Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lease Favorite Subject In School - Minitokyo

Lease Favorite Subject In School

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

physics, dont know why, i just dont like any science subject

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Math is boring, but it is easy to get an A in math. History is also boring.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

the least favorite subject in my list was mathematics because it makes me think so much that I achieve a migraine rather than high grades.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Hmm, least favorite would be...math or chemistry. Nope, scratch the mth; it's definitely chemistry. I detest that class with all my heart...I'm in it now, and I'm not learning anything. For one, the books we use were published in 1987, so they are as old as I am! Next, my teacher actually has a masters in physics, not chemistry...the man is really smart, but he's not cut out for explaining chemistry. And last, he has a very monotone voice...and that's not cool.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Since college, it's been maths that has been my weakest subject. I can't do the basic stuff, but I don't excel at the more complicated techniques. On top of that, I don't enjoy it >_> .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

ugh math is the worst even though its my best subject i used to always sleep through my math classes

Littlezuzu466

Littlezuzu466

Little Angel

My least favorite is gym that is like the worst grade i have i dress out for gym but i can't pass no skill test or a writing test about the sport. ^^' I'm good at playing the sport but just not that good at its history. :D If gym dont have that than it would be come my second favorite subject, Luch is my favorite subject hahaha ^^

Zuzu Yamazaki

Signature Image

math and geography. I hate the geography teacher. umm... economic also

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Mmmm I would have to say that back in high school it was "physics and chemistry" ^_^' but now in college.... I don't have one :\ I like them all (except some teacher that is way too boring... :P but the subjects themselves are still very interesting ;) )

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Math...I suck at it. Especially Algebra and Physics. Keep it away from me! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

stuff that requires only memorization

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Now I'm in college, so I'll just choose one of the subjects I study right now.
It'll be 'Elements of Conservating Culture Relicts' (don't know if that's the way it's properly translated though). God, something as boring as that I didn't had in my entire life. Not even math from high school can't competite with it!

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

...my...least favorite...would be math (unnecessarily, contemptably complex)...
Although...my favorite...would have to be history...

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

Quote by skysong*cough* I hate chem *cough*

what? really? i like chem XD propbably because I like math too ^_^'

Quote by Ratboy2099stuff that requires only memorization

[claps] good answer! good answer!

as for me, i don't like biology. biology = XP a load of poo. everytime when i think i get it, it's absolutely wrong. and it's also my lowest mark, sooo.... all and all i hate bio. or maybe it's because i dislike my teacher. ^_^'

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

Mine is English and Science (ipc).
i mean I like to read and write. But it got so harder in Highschool. It drives me crazy now!! I mean everything has to be right and it has to be double spaced....or maybe it's just my teacher.
For Science....I have like a 80 in the class...but it's so boring..I just copy off of people.

Signature

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

I'd have to say Math, what with all crazy fractions and formulas you'd have to remember all the time and the numbers... god I hate numbers... and my teacher... and tests, man I hate tests.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

my least favorite subject is math And science!i cant stand math even though im good at it. in science im just to lazy to remember it. >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

My least fav subject..........is english. I hate that class!! It's very boring in that class.

Signature Image

Least favorite subjects are math and science. Math is just annoying with having to memorize all the theorems, equations, and whatnot (although I do pretty well in my class...sorta) In science, you also have to put math in the equations, and I don't know, I always found it as a boring subject, even more so than history...actually I kinda like history...Eh, but math and science are probably the subjects I sleep in the most.

gountessg

Dark Angel

Economics. well. the class is not that bad, but the teacher sucks. and he always talks about inapropriate stuff. By the way, he's very old too, and boring. Please, somebody, get him out of my school. He is officially. the most boring teacher of all, and very stuborn too. and he has a very weird accent too.

what is your purpose in life?

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

my fav is math but it is to boring because it is to easy ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

History..definitely History..especially cuz the Msian syllabus for form4 n 5 is getting worse evry year..

Signature Image

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

English - I'm no good at it.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

For me, english is by far my least favorite subject. I'm the kind of guy who would rather differentiate an equation then write an essay...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.