Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lease Favorite Subject In School - Minitokyo

Lease Favorite Subject In School

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

gah I'd have to go with AP World HIstory.....not that its about histroy I love history but all that work my teacher gives me is so ...it's too much....sure it's a college course but is college that hard?! I mean I'm only a sophomore and I'm already being dragged down in high school @_@ I have like 5 projects due soon and so far I've only got like 2 done....I don't like the way he teaches....there's too much work....too much build up.....and on top of all that I'll be taking AP American History next yr in my Junior year....atleast it will only be one place I'll need to know......I hope I don't need to memorize the presidents......gah

Magically Delicious, yo.

bleh math >.<

Signature Image

Quote by Ratboy2099stuff that requires only memorization

*laughs* Yeah you know what that is... math!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Math is usually one of my strong points...but my Geometry teacher's lectusres are...well...a good before sleep story kinda thing ^_^
i used to be bad at English...but this year seems like it's ok
and another weird thing about me is that i really hate writing, but i'm very good at it....it just seems so weird to me...

I don't like any subjects that forces me to memorize all sorts of formulas and rules. x_x

Also, I usually don't like English and History.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Math. XD

It's because the teacher's kinda racist and I was never good at math in the first place. :P

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.