Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kinda killer R U?? (another quiz!! *YaY*) - Minitokyo

what kinda killer R U?? (another quiz!! *YaY*)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

so, this is a good (and fun) one, the test just came out on sunday, so Idon't think anyone did ot yet jejejejeje I got to be:
http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1112528958_B_assassin.JPGYou are an assassin.
That means you are a proffessional and do your job without mixing any emotions in it. In your life you have probably been hurt many times and have gotten some mental scars. This results in you being distant from people. Though many think that you are evil, you are not. What you really are is a person, trying to forget your pain and past. You are the person who never seems to care and that is why being an assassin fits you good. Atleast, that's what people think. Even if you don't care that much for your victims, you still have the ability to care and to generally feel. It is not lost, just a little forgotten. In crowds you tend to not get to noticed, and dress in black or other discrete colours. You don't being in the spotlight and wish people would just leave you alone. But once you do get close to someone you have a hard time letting go and get real down if you loose him/her.

Main weapon: Sniper
Quote: "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn
Facial expression: Narrowed eyes

Lets see what U get ^_^

http://quizilla.com/users/PainfulBliss/quizzes/What%20Type%20of%20Killer%20Are%20You%3F%20%5Bcool%20pictures%5D

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think there was already a quiz like this because the images are the same. Well anyway I did take this iz before and i was a samurai.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Samurai. Not bad, I guess.

"It is especially important to encourage unorthodox thinking when the situation is critical: At such moments every new word and fresh thought is more precious than gold. Indeed, people must not be deprived of the right to think their own thoughts. "

-Boris Yeltsin

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1112529985_zB_revenge.JPG
Had the same result in JosieStrange's quiz...

You are an assassin.
That means you are a proffessional and do your job without mixing any emotions in it. In your life you have probably been hurt many times and have gotten some mental scars. This results in you being distant from people. Though many think that you are evil, you are not. What you really are is a person, trying to forget your pain and past. You are the person who never seems to care and that is why being an assassin fits you good. Atleast, that's what people think. Even if you don't care that much for your victims, you still have the ability to care and to generally feel. It is not lost, just a little forgotten. In crowds you tend to not get to noticed, and dress in black or other discrete colours. You don't being in the spotlight and wish people would just leave you alone. But once you do get close to someone you have a hard time letting go and get real down if you loose him/her.

Quote: "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SaschaCso, this is a good (and fun) one, the test just came out on sunday, so Idon't think anyone did ot yet jejejejeje I got to be:
http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1112528958_B_assassin.JPGYou are an assassin.
Facial expression: Narrowed eyesLets see what U get ^_^
http://quizilla.com/users/PainfulBliss/quizzes/What%20Type%20of%20Killer%20Are%20You%3F%20%5Bcool%20pictures%5D

this has ben made be4 bye JosieStrange so i think you should stop it....
here is the link

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17555/

and lol...sunday? lol must be a sunday 2-3 years ago...

It is time for you to drown

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I remember this quiz...it was definitely done before...

Tias

Tias

Quote by MinatoI remember this quiz...it was definitely done before...

yup...bye josieStrange

You are an assassin.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

Tias

Tias

Quote by callsign21You are an assassin.

omg...thats stupid...dont you read what other people post?

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

You are a Ninja.
You are like a samurai gone bad. The good side is no longer interesting you and feel that darkness is where you belong. Though you may think you are the evil one, you're not. Because deep inside there is still that little glimpse of who you once were. You don't like to associate with people that much and keep away. In your mind they are ignorant and not so interesting anyway. That means you are a lonley person who don't trust people, and you have really no desire to do so either. Life is a big pain and annoyance for you and you aren't quite sure on how to handle it. Other people see you as mysterious and secretive, and that is probably right.

Main weapon: Daggers and throwing stars
Quote: "I hate people. People make me pro-nuclear" -Margaret Smith
Facial expression: Frown

Whoo ninja! Now, where's my guitar so I can wail on it?

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1112539519_zB_samurai.JPG

You are a Samurai.
You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

Main weapon: Sword
Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Facial expression: Small smile

Signature

You are a Samurai.
You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Facial expression: Small smile

hmmm, but i can't see the picture =(

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1112530849_uizB_magic.JPG
You kill with magic.
You are very skilled with magic, but have poor fighting skills. But it doesn't really matter anyway since it can be as powerful as other weapons. You are probably missunderstood by people and have some pain inside you. You are not the kind of person to start a fight, but if you are provocted you respond. You probably don't have that many friends either though you might want some. According to you life is a lonely journey and you try not to care to much. Most people who are witches or anything similar is thought to be evil and want to see all people suffer. That however is not true. You don't feel that much joy seeing others in pain. You are probably peaceful and quiet when left alone.

Main weapon: Potions and spells
Quote: "A man can be destroyed but not defeated" -Ernest Hemingway
Facial expression: Blank eyes

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1112529697__Protector.JPG

You are a protector.
Yes, you don't like to kill people. That goes against everything you belive in. It's not that you are a coward, but your ideals and morals wouldn't allow it. You are the typical hero, do the righteous things, get the bad guys and do it all legally. But just because you don't kill doesn't mean you can't kick ass. And that is what you do. You use your brain and your strenght to do honourable deeds and protect people you know and love. If an evil guy is going to take over the world soon, it's you who will get involved. You hate watching innocents suffer, and love seeing bad people getting what they deserve. You are probably also happy and optimistic and work pretty good in groups. And the friends you usually make are true ones.

Main weapon: Anything at all
Quote: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" -Joe Lewis
Facial expression: Smile

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

im a maniac killer........

yeah.....like thomas hewitt ( a.k.a: leatherface)

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1112530849_uizB_magic.JPG
Well, I kill with magic.

Signature
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by Merodiahttp://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1112529697__Protector.JPG

You are a protector.
Yes, you don't like to kill people. That goes against everything you belive in. It's not that you are a coward, but your ideals and morals wouldn't allow it. You are the typical hero, do the righteous things, get the bad guys and do it all legally. But just because you don't kill doesn't mean you can't kick ass. And that is what you do. You use your brain and your strenght to do honourable deeds and protect people you know and love. If an evil guy is going to take over the world soon, it's you who will get involved. You hate watching innocents suffer, and love seeing bad people getting what they deserve. You are probably also happy and optimistic and work pretty good in groups. And the friends you usually make are true ones.

Main weapon: Anything at all
Quote: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" -Joe Lewis
Facial expression: Smile

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I got:
You are a Ninja.
You are like a samurai gone bad. The good side is no longer interesting you and feel that darkness is where you belong. Though you may think you are the evil one, you're not. Because deep inside there is still that little glimpse of who you once were. You don't like to associate with people that much and keep away. In your mind they are ignorant and not so interesting anyway. That means you are a lonley person who don't trust people, and you have really no desire to do so either. Life is a big pain and annoyance for you and you aren't quite sure on how to handle it. Other people see you as mysterious and secretive, and that is probably right.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Emperor

The origin of it all

i'm an assassin

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

You are an assassin.

AWESOME!!!

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I got Samurai and my bro got Maniac killer, looks like I'm gonna win the fight...

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

You are an assassin.

great!!!

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1112539519_zB_samurai.JPG
You are a Samurai.
You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the
stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way.
For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for
justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and
think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up
again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to
just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of
person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you
somewhat.
Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and
astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Facial expression: Small smile.

:)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.